Dutch Passion Lemon Zkittle in DWC Sponsored by Germination Station

Clunge Muncher
Has thanked: 0

Re: Dutch Passion Lemon Zkittle in DWC Sponsored by Germination Station

Post by Clunge Muncher »

Mrs Beefheart wrote:
Clunge Muncher wrote:Evening folks,

The night before chop is here , it seams to of come round pretty quick I think (well it feels it lol). Tomorrow they will be 10 weeks 2 days, think next run in taking them to 11 weeks...

Anyway I got some pics while I was up there so I'll get them up straight away..

As always thanks for stopping in..

From Me Phone Enit..
A lot of nice lush in there Hun
As we say oggy oggy oggy
Alright Mrs, Very nice of you to say, I just had to check the pics again incase I put one of me in there with em, luckily I missed that one out .

As you also say, cheers bach

From Me Phone Enit..

Resident armchair grower :D .

Smokey

Post by Smokey »

The countdown is on Munch are you ready for the scissor session to commence lol I bet your well glad you got the bowl trimmer now not go get some nuggz best Grow I’ve ever seen in my life all things considered! Exciting times pal you didn’t smash this one out of the park unfortunately but you did smash it out of the universe !! EPIC GROW !! lol Fantastic run mate you did yourself and the sponsor proud I’m absolutely sure of it mate

Cheers

Smokes
🍁 Who Jah Bless No Man Curse 🍁

ohlordyeah_420
Respected Member

Post by ohlordyeah_420 »

I haven't been this excited about reading the next installment in a diary since I found my mate's older sister's diary when I was 12.

Come on Clunge! (Oooh matron)
diary link me do

"I fucking hate harvesting. I like planting the things and watering them, and looking after them, talking to them. I don't like fucking harvesting."

"You like smoking them, though."

"Oh, I like smoking them."
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Clunge Muncher

Post by Clunge Muncher »

Smokey wrote:The countdown is on Munch are you ready for the scissor session to commence lol I bet your well glad you got the bowl trimmer now not go get some nuggz best Grow I’ve ever seen in my life all things considered! Exciting times pal you didn’t smash this one out of the park unfortunately but you did smash it out of the universe !! EPIC GROW !! lol Fantastic run mate you did yourself and the sponsor proud I’m absolutely sure of it mate

Cheers

Smokes
Alright Smokey, soz for the late reply, been trying to recover chopping mine then a few days later doing my mates, still feeling it lol.
Glad you got to see them before they came down..
Mate that bowl trimmer saved us hours but was still at it for over 12hrs, only stopped once too. The room was like torture at 33oc and as humid as fuck, when you walked out the room it felt like the rest of our house had aircon lol, you know how warm ours is .

Thanks for the kind words mate and as always thanks for stopping in

From Me Phone Enit..

Clunge Muncher

Post by Clunge Muncher »

ohlordyeah_420 wrote:I haven't been this excited about reading the next installment in a diary since I found my mate's older sister's diary when I was 12.

Come on Clunge! (Oooh matron)
Alright dude, haha sorry been keeping everyone in suspense . Lmfao good find was it , soz been busy and recovering from chopping my 2 then a few days after doing my mates (been a while since I could help him), still trying to catch up with it all lol.
I've got some vids to upload and a couple to edit, find a tune and upload then post, I've also got to get the jars out to get a pic of them as I can't get one where they are..
I'll sort out the 2 vids that are ready in a sec (pre chop still).

Thanks for looking in..

From Me Phone Enit..

ohlordyeah_420
Respected Member

Post by ohlordyeah_420 »

I spent Thursday night when I was stuck in a hotel because of work reading this from start to end. Using it as my bible for my grow. Just beat up the girls and super cropped them flat.

Clunge Muncher

Post by Clunge Muncher »

ohlordyeah_420 wrote:I spent Thursday night when I was stuck in a hotel because of work reading this from start to end. Using it as my bible for my grow. Just beat up the girls and super cropped them flat.
Nice one mate hope it helps a bit, and if you help I'll help out where I can. Keep it simple and don't push em with feed (less is more).
That's it mate smash em right up they love it .

From Me Phone Enit..

Clunge Muncher

Post by Clunge Muncher »

3rd time lucky.....

Firstly I want to say thank you Germination Station for letting me do this grow for you, I hope I did you proud .

It's 9 days from chop and it's all been weighed and jarred up with daily burping, I got just over 14 jars (14 and 1/2 ish).
1 had my first one while trying to update (kept crashing grrrr), atm their isn't much flavour but it's a nice smoke and heavy in the eyes (nice).
I'm going to let some friends try it when it's had a bit more of a cure and see what they think. Hopefully they can describe it better than me lol.

I know I've said it before but these really have been a pleasure to grow, didn't batter a eye through none of it, they just took everything in their stride and kept going strong. Think they should be pretty stable to work with and I'd like to try and master these a bit I think .

It's the 3rd time of trying to update and I feel fucked, so defo time for another as I can't remember what to type lol.
I've got a few pics and some vids to upload, so on with the pics first..

Again thanks Germination Station for letting me run these for you, and thanks for everyone for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed it..

Right on with the pics...

As always thanks for stopping by...

From Me Phone Enit..

Clunge Muncher

Post by Clunge Muncher »

Some catch up vids from the 27th June till chop.
27th June

5th July

Working on chop one (uploaded the wrong one D'oh)

Smokey

Post by Smokey »

I tell you what just when you thought this Diary couldn't get any better then BANG !! Fair play munch mate thoroughly enjoyed this mate almost sad to see them shots where your halfway through the chop "Great track as well btw" Fair play Fella you certainly know your way around a GrowRoom !!

C'mon whats next lol ????

Cheers

Smokes :Stoned:

Return to “CheebaBeans”