Welcome to the cannabis deficiencies and solution section. In this section you will find and can ask about cannabis plant growth issues, cannabis deficiencies, cannabis toxicity issues, cannabis pest issues. If your cannabis plant has a issue you can look for answers here. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Adopted a plant

Mafooo
Known User

Re: Adopted a plant

Post by Mafooo »

Hmmm seeing her now I would keep her on a clear water diet. How much do you know about what care was goven to her? When was she put in that pot with that soil? What rate of nutes were being fed?
Last edited by Mafooo on Sun Aug 28, 2022 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author Mafooo for the post (total 2):
Rorschach (Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:35 am) • merricklandon (Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:27 am)

Philzon   Growroom420 Discord
merricklandon

Post by merricklandon »

The previous grower said about 2 months left. I have a jewelers loupe in the mail. Here she is today:

ImageImage
These users thanked the author merricklandon for the post (total 2):
Mafooo (Sun Aug 28, 2022 3:45 am) • Rorschach (Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:35 am)

Mafooo
Known User

Post by Mafooo »

Try hanging the temp/RH gauge instead of setting it on the soil. 80% is high for flowering. Shoot for 40-60% in your space if ya can.

Also the recent pic looks loads happier than the first one. If ya can maybe raise the light or dim it a tad.
These users thanked the author Mafooo for the post (total 3):
Rorschach (Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:36 am) • merricklandon (Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:27 am) • Greenfingers (Tue Aug 30, 2022 2:33 pm)

merricklandon

Post by merricklandon »

MafooFarms wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 3:40 am
Hmmm seeing her now I would keep her on a clear water diet. How much do you know about what care was goven to her? When was she put in that pot with that soil? What rate of nutes were being fed?
I don't have this info, sadly. I Don't think much was done after putting her in this pot if I had to guess.

I have no idea what I'm doing with the nutrients: how to add and how much. Haven't touched em yet.

I have a dehumidifier but it's in use in the basement. Might move the tent down there but it's generally more damp there and I would worry about mildew.

merricklandon

Post by merricklandon »

Also what is a "clear water diet"?

Vador
Known User

Post by Vador »

Rorschach wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 2:36 am
I can easily fertigate them with 5l each one, having NO washout from the bottom of the pot.
Thats a nice system you have for watering, im not a soil grower and only dabbled with soil on my first grow many moons ago so forgive my naivety on the subject but why dont you water till theres runoff?
In coco water quantity is determined by runoff and maintaining runoff keeps everything in check.
Surely its the same with soil but you just feed less frequent and let them dry out a little between feeds?
These users thanked the author Vador for the post (total 3):
Rorschach (Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:20 pm) • Mafooo (Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:32 pm) • merricklandon (Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:27 am)
░█▒█▒▄▀▄░█▀▄░▄▀▄▒█▀▄
░▀▄▀░█▀█▒█▄▀░▀▄▀░█▀▄

Drugs and Alcohol are never the answer! Unless the question was “what am I doing tonight”.

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach »

Vador wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:55 pm
Rorschach wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 2:36 am
I can easily fertigate them with 5l each one, having NO washout from the bottom of the pot.
Thats a nice system you have for watering, im not a soil grower and only dabbled with soil on my first grow many moons ago so forgive my naivety on the subject but why dont you water till theres runoff?
In coco water quantity is determined by runoff and maintaining runoff keeps everything in check.
Surely its the same with soil but you just feed less frequent and let them dry out a little between feeds?
I just don't like runoffs :rofl:
you're right, if you run hydro then runoff is necessary; but when in soil, having frequent runoffs enpoverish the medium of nutrients. Of course if the soil is overfertilized or you suspect salt buildup, then a runoff is a good solution to clean the soil.
These users thanked the author Rorschach for the post (total 3):
Vador (Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:28 pm) • Mafooo (Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:32 pm) • merricklandon (Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:27 am)

Vador
Known User

Post by Vador »

I see, i can understand organic growers not overwatering but salt based feeds are essential in my eyes
These users thanked the author Vador for the post:
merricklandon (Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:28 am)

Mafooo
Known User

Post by Mafooo »

merricklandon wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:47 am
Also what is a "clear water diet"?
Water that has been pH’d to 6.3-6.8 with no nutrients added. To me, without knowing what food she has been given and if she is even eating or not, I would just not mess with the nute bottles until you start your own plant from scratch.

Just my 2 cents here
These users thanked the author Mafooo for the post:
merricklandon (Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:28 am)

merricklandon

Post by merricklandon »

MafooFarms wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 3:43 am
Try hanging the temp/RH gauge instead of setting it on the soil. 80% is high for flowering. Shoot for 40-60% in your space if ya can.

Also the recent pic looks loads happier than the first one. If ya can maybe raise the light or dim it a tad.
Dimmed the light to 75%, and the RH dropped to 45% after taking the meter literally out of wet dirt :idea:
These users thanked the author merricklandon for the post:
Mafooo (Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:35 pm)

Return to “Cannabis Deficiencies And Solutions”