Welcome to the cannabis deficiencies and solution section. In this section you will find and can ask about cannabis plant growth issues, cannabis deficiencies, cannabis toxicity issues, cannabis pest issues. If your cannabis plant has a issue you can look for answers here. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Adopted a plant

merricklandon

Re: Adopted a plant

Post by merricklandon »

Is it possible that there is new growth on the buds? It looks like there are new green growths at the tips of quite a few buds. Will take a pic in a sec

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Buds swell up especially later in bloom, the calyxes swell and start popping fattening up your buds.
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

merricklandon

Post by merricklandon »

Here's the tip of the bud.

merricklandon

Post by merricklandon »

Harvested her this morning, not really sure how or where I should dry. Hoping we get some dryer weather or I'll have to pick up a lil dehumidifier

merricklandon

Post by merricklandon »

Sorry for the lack of updates. It in no way reflects a lack of activity on my part :D

I decided to harvest this plant on Monday, after leaving it in the dark for about 36hrs. I had given it one feeding of tiger bloom, followed by two waterings. I cut it and hung it in a closet. It immediately begun to downpour, flooding a strip of land abutting our foundation wall and flooding the basement. Luckily I was in the habit of checking the basement whenever it stormed and i was able to immediately get to work to avoid disaster of some wet variety. My plants were all safely upstairs but the RH in the house was between 70 and 80. It rained for a day and a half. I was scouring the internet for options at this point, and ran into something called the Lotus Cure. Basically you dry (not cure) the buds in paper bags in a thermoelectric fridge, like a wine cooling fridge. There were several on fb marketplace for $50. i found one and hoped the pot would hold up for the almost 48hrs it had been in pretty bad humidity. I got the fridge and brought it home and it works really well. this morning i went through the buds in the bags and took off all the wet leaves and moved the buds to make sure they could get aired out. it should take 10ish days but i am cautiously optimistic that i saved the flower. i smoked some of the still quite wet flower (only overnight in the cooler) and it was hella strong! hope this works!

fabi420

Post by fabi420 »

Oh yeah, that annoying humidity. 🤦‍♂️
I have read about this method as well. I really hope it works and you get a great result! 😊
FLO & H2O !

Return to “Cannabis Deficiencies And Solutions”