Welcome to the cannabis deficiencies and solution section. In this section you will find and can ask about cannabis plant growth issues, cannabis deficiencies, cannabis toxicity issues, cannabis pest issues. If your cannabis plant has a issue you can look for answers here. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Heavy yellowing in flower

B.G.
Known User

Re: Heavy yellowing in flower

Post by B.G. »

You definitely need the grow part of old timers to green these up and I d still consider feeding them a cal/mag suitable for soil like old timers again. I’m not a fan of foliage feeding as my thoughts are most of it evaporates before the plant gets to absorb it . 0.5 ml per litre. As gmo day three days at least before you see improvement and watch new growth rather than Old leaves. More nitrogen in grow than bloom. O.5 ml cal 1to 2 ml grow and 3 ml bloom per litre

Sent from a green and pleasant land

Josh
GR420 Leg End

Post by Josh »

B.G. wrote:You definitely need the grow part of old timers to green these up and I d still consider feeding them a cal/mag suitable for soil like old timers again. I’m not a fan of foliage feeding as my thoughts are most of it evaporates before the plant gets to absorb it . 0.5 ml per litre. As gmo day three days at least before you see improvement and watch new growth rather than Old leaves. More nitrogen in grow than bloom. O.5 ml cal 1to 2 ml grow and 3 ml bloom per litre

This is the cal mag I have, never used it but it says it's suitable for native soils and soiless mixes, as well as hydro. Think this will work?

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Post by The Aspie Toker »

integrajosh wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:52 pm
B.G. wrote:You definitely need the grow part of old timers to green these up and I d still consider feeding them a cal/mag suitable for soil like old timers again. I’m not a fan of foliage feeding as my thoughts are most of it evaporates before the plant gets to absorb it . 0.5 ml per litre. As gmo day three days at least before you see improvement and watch new growth rather than Old leaves. More nitrogen in grow than bloom. O.5 ml cal 1to 2 ml grow and 3 ml bloom per litre

This is the cal mag I have, never used it but it says it's suitable for native soils and soiless mixes, as well as hydro. Think this will work?

I grow in soil, and although I've used cal-mag, it's always been as a foliar spray and not directly into the soil.
Never give advice. Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it.

Josh
GR420 Leg End

Post by Josh »

The Aspie Toker wrote:
integrajosh wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:52 pm

I grow in soil, and although I've used cal-mag, it's always been as a foliar spray and not directly into the soil.
I might holf off and just use tge grow and bloom nutes, I've never used cal mag in soil. But I also use tap water

Nanook
Respected Member

Post by Nanook »

I've used calmag in soil. Not that one but it worked well.
The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.

Josh
GR420 Leg End

Post by Josh »

Black Grouse wrote:I've used calmag in soil. Not that one but it worked well.
If I give it a normal dose, what's the worst that can happen if it's not needed? The only sign of needing Cal Mag I saw was little tiny rust spots on the leaves during veg. But I wasn't quite sure what to do because of already having amendments in the organic soil

Nanook
Respected Member

Post by Nanook »

Organics not really my strong point tbh. I'd imagine you'd just have to flush worst case.

Josh
GR420 Leg End

Post by Josh »

Honestly only 3 weeks left anyways, I'll use a normal dose of cal/mag and whatever the foxfarms feed chart recommends, maybe a little less. I'll post pics on how she looks in the upcoming days
Black Grouse wrote:Organics not really my strong point tbh. I'd imagine you'd just have to flush worst case.

Donks
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Donks »

integrajosh wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:24 pm
Think I need the grow also??
GMO wrote:
integrajosh wrote:Have an amazon link for that old timers grow and bloom by any chance?? Having trouble finding it

It's plant magic, old timers. I'll see what I can dig up mate

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Is it just me or is this not normally around £10 per litre?

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

Buddonkey wrote:
integrajosh wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:24 pm
Think I need the grow also??
GMO wrote:It's plant magic, old timers. I'll see what I can dig up mate

Is it just me or is this not normally around £10 per litre?
Bloody foreigners

“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

Return to “Cannabis Deficiencies And Solutions”