Mary's Seeds x Ripper Seeds Competition

Smokey

Re: Mary's Seeds x Ripper Seeds Competition

Post by Smokey »

Hello Mary's Seeds / Ripper Seeds & GrowRoom420,

Firstly thanks for the Lemon Skunk seeds i received earlier this month couldn't be anymore happier with the service A++++++++ For sure, Cheers!

Secondly wow what a comp very generous of you guy's and thanks for letting us all get involved here at GrowRoom420 no doubt i speak on behalf of all of us so again Massive Thank You it's all very much appreciated.

Ok so I've just "popped" over to the online seed bank and Iv'e had a good old Browse through the selection on offer by Ripper Seed's and what can i say i'm torn between 2 in particular but after much thought i have decided which strain i'd personally like to try.

UK Cheese X Black Domina: https://marysseeds.co.uk/collections/ri ... 6838398209

I Chose this strain really because i am a Cheese guy through and through for me it just ticks all the boxes. Now i haven't been lucky enough as yet to try the Black Domina but what i do know is it comes highly recommended by a lot of people i have crossed paths with especially here on the forum i know there's certainly a few people that sing its praises. This strain is Also 80% Indica That works for me all daaaaaaay loooooooooong.

And incase your wondering what my second choice was the Zombie Kush crossing Lavender Kush with Amnesia is only going to finish one way - BOOMBASTIC !! but as i said it was the cheese that made my decision.....

I'M NO MOUSE BUT I DO LOVE CHEESE

Anyway's thanks again guy's, Good Luck to everyone who has entered

Smokes :Stoned:
🍁 Who Jah Bless No Man Curse 🍁

Return to “Mary's Seeds”