You are viewing the introduce yourself section. New here? Post a message in this section to introduce yourself to the community and get to know the members and become part of the friendliest online cannabis growing community on the internet!
If this is your first visit you will need to register to access the forums full features and enter our many competitions. Register here

Hey there!

Introduce yourself to our friendly cannabis community of like minded growers
Fumidor

Hey there!

Post by Fumidor »

Hi folks cheers!
Keeno said it would be fun here so I thought I might finally try it out. I am an organic indoor grower, I focus on terps and interesting highs. I call my style living soil but the annoying thing with organics is you usually have to answer a few questions to explain it, borinnnnnng lol.

I recently bred my first strains, I created a male as an incross of a strain I really like from my friend Stevie that I named Rubyjack. I crossed a vigorous and stinky Rubyjack male with a really pretty purpling Rubyjack female that smells and tastes of pink lemonade. I only got a sparing amount of seeds because I used two pollen sacks from the male, and found a very nice looking and branching male that was quite oily and stinky on the stem rub. I crossed him to several females and now have I think some interesting strains that I've sent people to start testing.

I also run a cannabis focused Youtube channel and podcast called Chronic Table with the Portland Cannabis Tasting Society. Thanks to Covid the Portland Cannabis Tasting Society sortof sits there in the background and we shoot the shit for hours with Raptor and Cascadian and Clackamas Coot and the other day we had the Queen of all Shroomlandia with us to guffaw about mushrooms and herb, it's a hoot. I do it over at my channel Fumidor and the Flavors on Youtube come hang with us!

And finally I'm a photographer and of course in our world that means a lot of weed pictures, from bud shots to macros and I hope to expand that quite a bit here shortly but I often find a way to make things take longer than I thought they would so I better not make any promises.

Cheers everybody heyoo!
These users thanked the author Fumidor for the post (total 9):
seymore_budz (Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:19 pm) • GMO (Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:20 pm) • Keeno (Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:39 pm) • Inactive account (Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:08 pm) • Marcus (Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:18 pm) • The Shanchez (Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:23 pm) • PaleoCannabica (Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:30 pm) • Hydro (Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:50 pm) • anova.330 (Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:25 pm)

Philzon   Growroom420 Discord
GMO
GR420 Leg End

Re: Hey there!

Post by GMO »

You are more than welcome here sir!

We have a couple guys doing some home breeding work as well as a few photographers aswell

I'm the lurker under gr420 community videos in YouTube chats

Glad to have you along with us

translated from the bongo of the canna jungle

“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

Norseman
Known User

Post by Norseman »

Welcome to GR420, i'm sure you will fit right in among the rest of us :lol:
In the Silence lies the Power

camkush
GR420 Moobs Of The Year

Post by camkush »

Hell yeah welcome along! Dropping some big names out of the gate.. i like it! Look forward to seeing your grows and hearing you talk. Raptor is the MAN
Roll Tide :barmy:
#ProtectDiscord

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

Welcome to the forum @Fumidor!

Make yourself at home. If you need any help getting about the place let us know.

Inactive account
Inactive Account

Post by Inactive account »

Hi and welcome along to the growroom you found the best place to b

Fumidor

Post by Fumidor »

@Chad.Westport I think maybe the three most important aspects for you would be lens lighting and patience. If one lacks any of the three they're only going to struggle with macro. You don't have to spend a fortune on a macro lens although I'd say anyone who's serious needs to start saving for a proper macro lens. But you can use a reversal ring and turn a normal 50mm lens into a macro lens, and in some cases a wide angle lens like a 24 into an extreme macro lens with like 10-1 mag. Folks assume they can skimp on lighting too which is not the case, at macro and extreme macro you need more light not less. So investing in a good speedlight or flash and making or buying some diffusers is key. Last of all if you don't have the patience macro won't work, it's all about patience and if you have it you have something a lot of people can't buy. Cheers!

MommaB
Plant Of The Year Winner 2022

Post by MommaB »

Welcome! Glad you joined

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
A Heart is not judged by how much you love; but by how much you are loved by others- The Wizard of Oz

TTL
Known User

Post by TTL »

Welcome to the forum Fumidor!

Point 5
Respected Member

Post by Point 5 »

Hello and welcome. see you round the boards
Whoever said the best things in life are free blatantly grew their own pot
:puff puff: