You are viewing the introduce yourself section. New here? Post a message in this section to introduce yourself to the community and get to know the members and become part of the friendliest online cannabis growing community on the internet!
If this is your first visit you will need to register to access the forums full features and enter our many competitions. Register here

New members posting limits

Introduce yourself to our friendly cannabis community of like minded growers
Northsouthcollective
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: New members posting limits

Post by Northsouthcollective »

Hi everyone, I've just signed up after seeing a couple YouTube vids, not yet growing, but hopefully should be soon. Just in the process (damned slow process might I add) of buying my first house, so once I'm in i can get straight to it 😁 super excited to do so!

Bulls
Coco Grower

Post by Bulls »

Northsouthcollective wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:12 am
Hi everyone, I've just signed up after seeing a couple YouTube vids, not yet growing, but hopefully should be soon. Just in the process (damned slow process might I add) of buying my first house, so once I'm in i can get straight to it 😁 super excited to do so!
Hello and welcome to our forum buddy! Wish you good luck buying your house. Let us know what are your plans for your grow so we can help you choose the right equipment :)

Northsouthcollective

Hi mate, thanks for the welcome. I plan on starting with 2 plants just to give me chance to see how things go, and then I'll move onto 4 larger plants once I've gotten the first small grow under my belt. This is the list of equipment I currently have on my 'to buy' list: 1.2m2 x2m Trojan tent, Shogun terra starter kit nutes + mycorrhizae, 2 x RAM 6" clip on fans, 4" inline fan + rhino pro filter + combi ducting, airpots 20/30L, pH and EC meter pen's, thermometer/hygrometer, CO2 booster and then just the little extras like gloves/trimmers and watering cans/spray bottles etc.
I already have 3 x ISH265PRO boards and 1 x viparspectra 300R lighting kits. Seeds are last thing I'll be purchasing.

Bulls
Coco Grower

Post by Bulls »

Okay mate. I believe that kit you're planning to use will lead you to nowhere.
First things first. I'd recommend you get a decent tent - try Green Qube - they will also offer you a discount as you're a GR420 member https://www.green-qube.com/
Second: Extraction - you need bigger extraction than that + Rhino Pro filters suck big time lately. I'd get minimum a 6'' L1 RVK Extraction fan with combi or acoustic ducting + 6'' Viper Carbon Filter. You will need to order yourself a The Evolution Digital Fan Speed Controller from Ecotechnics (sold on ebay) and a fan heater. If you're planning to use SOIL you don't need pH and EC meters but if you're planninng to go hydro or coco they are a must :) . You don't need the CO2 booster for sure :)
Great choice of lights

Northsouthcollective

Bulls wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:54 pm
Okay mate. I believe that kit you're planning to use will lead you to nowhere.
First things first. I'd recommend you get a decent tent - try Green Qube - they will also offer you a discount as you're a GR420 member https://www.green-qube
Second: Extraction - you need bigger extraction than that + Rhino Pro filters suck big time lately. I'd get minimum a 6'' L1 RVK Extraction fan with combi or acoustic ducting + 6'' Viper Carbon Filter. You will need to order yourself a The Evolution Digital Fan Speed Controller from Ecotechnics (sold on ebay) and a fan heater. If you're planning to use SOIL you don't need pH and EC meters but if you're planninng to go hydro or coco they are a must :) . You don't need the CO2 booster for sure :)
Great choice of lights
Thanks for the info mate.
I've not got all the best equipment as it all boils down to costs atm pal and this setup is a nice cheerful sort of price 😁
So basically there's no chance I'll screw up the pH in soil at all? Regardless of using nutes? Cos that will save me a swift £70 haha. Also, will getting a fan that size increase the dB range by much? Sound was my main concern...

420'CWFz

Post by 420'CWFz »

High, GR420! I'm new member Crystal WildFlowerz. I'm working my way to 10 posts so I can share a few pic's with y'all.
When the root is strong, the fruit is sweet ~ Old African Proverb

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Post by The Aspie Toker »

420'CWFz wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:07 am
High, GR420! I'm new member Crystal WildFlowerz. I'm working my way to 10 posts so I can share a few pic's with y'all.
Welcome, Crystal. Make yourself at home.
Never give advice. Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it.

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

Welcome Crystal, make yourself at home.

Sage
Respected Member

Post by Sage »

Hello been kinda lurking a bit, figured time to say hello. Growing since the early 80' small personal scale, prefer organic approach to growing.
Anyone that has time for drama is not gardening enough.

Ukstealthiswealth

Post by Ukstealthiswealth »

Hi everyone, new to the site.
Just come to read the tips and tricks of others.
Mainly been looking into the invisible sun boards as im awaiting my order tommorow and cant wait to try them. Cheers to all 😁

Return to “New Member? Introduce Yourself Here!”