You are viewing the introduce yourself section. New here? Post a message in this section to introduce yourself to the community and get to know the members and become part of the friendliest online cannabis growing community on the internet!
If this is your first visit you will need to register to access the forums full features and enter our many competitions. Register here

A quick hello

Introduce yourself to our friendly cannabis community of like minded growers
Minty
Respected Member

Re: A quick hello

Post by Minty »

Hey Charlie, welcome mate I also found this forum via Invisible Sun and looking forwards to seeing your grows mate.

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

Hey buddy and welcome I can say led can do allot what hps cant do...

The frost and flavour is no1, then less heat is 2 and lastly some hard ars nugs ..

But olease remeber to fully enjoy the led life your better off training plants to have a scrog like shape an even canopy and light spread on the canopy and you should be loving it or even tumbleweed shape...

Led is not realy good on Christmas tree shape because the best hard buds will be on main cola and up top and will need to do a double harvest to get lower nugs solid :D ..

This is just ime buddy and im still a noob that uses cob led

Good luck amigo and hope you enjoy the light electric bills compared to hps.
These users thanked the author Dex for the post:
Minty (Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:11 pm)

Charlie
Has thanked: 0

Post by Charlie »

I have noticed the electricity drop already
I’m a Scrog grower even in hps so I got that covered
Worrying it’s going to be too cold at winter to run them as from October to April my 600 hps keep the tents at a perfect temps ....maybe only use them half the year was the original plan but I’m shocked at what little temperature they fling out compared to hps
So summer growing is definitely possible now as the heat in London during summer shuts me down for a few months
I have the is530 and I’m struggling to get the 1.2 tent over 24c
I have a zeus 600 pro on order and I’m going to spin that in another tent when it arrives so let battle commence
Looking forward to this grow with led
These users thanked the author Charlie for the post (total 2):
Minty (Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:12 pm) • Dex (Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:16 pm)

Return to “New Member? Introduce Yourself Here!”