You are viewing the introduce yourself section. New here? Post a message in this section to introduce yourself to the community and get to know the members and become part of the friendliest online cannabis growing community on the internet!
If this is your first visit you will need to register to access the forums full features and enter our many competitions. Register here

OLMACCA INTRO

Introduce yourself to our friendly cannabis community of like minded growers
olmacca

OLMACCA INTRO

Post by olmacca »

Hi everyone,
I am olmacca aka old mukka I have been learning the craft for a couple of years, and I am here to learn more from asking questions and sharing experiences with other members.
At the moment i have two small grow spaces.
1- 60x60x140 with a HLG 135 and 4" extraction, growing 4 MelonBerry Zoda FEM from Conscious Genetics.
2- 60x60x90 with a 20w LED and 2 PC fans for extraction, growing 1 Critical Express Auto from Posotronics, 1 Sweet Gelato Auto from Sweet Seeds, 1 Ginger Punch from Kannabia Seeds and 1 Zkittlez Auto from Original Sensible Seeds.
Future wise, I badly need a lamp upgrade as the 20w LED lamp I am using is to be used with my cloner or the propagator. Also would like to be able to expand my grow spaces to experiment with some regular plants and try to cross some strains.

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

These users thanked the author olmacca for the post (total 4):
The Aspie Toker (Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:06 am) • Keeno (Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:33 am) • Nanook (Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:56 pm) • IMO (Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:22 pm)

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Re: OLMACCA INTRO

Post by The Aspie Toker »

Welcome aboard. Check out Invisible Sun. Their lights are the biz. I'm not saying that because they are our sponsors, but because they make great LED lights. They are also silent and dimmable - two things that appeal to me.
Never give advice. Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it.

olmacca

Post by olmacca »

The Aspie Toker wrote:Welcome aboard. Check out Invisible Sun. Their lights are the biz. I'm not saying that because they are our sponsors, but because they make great LED lights. They are also silent and dimmable - two things that appeal to me.
I am aware and a huge fan of their lights, when I was working I nearly purchased one, however with the covid crisis its just not possible for me at the moment.

These users thanked the author olmacca for the post (total 2):
The Aspie Toker (Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:20 am) • Joshuaarr420 (Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:11 pm)

MommaB
Plant Of The Year Winner 2022

Post by MommaB »

Welcome! Glad you joined 🙂
A Heart is not judged by how much you love; but by how much you are loved by others- The Wizard of Oz

Point 5
Respected Member

Post by Point 5 »

Hey welcome along. Seen you about on insta.

lights are a massive subject ive used cheap and invis. Invis are really good.

Shameless plug we sell their lights at 5% off rrp. But shhhhhh. Like others have said there's always a light up for grabs on here
Whoever said the best things in life are free blatantly grew their own pot
:puff puff:

olmacca

Post by olmacca »

Momma bear wrote:Welcome! Glad you joined
Thank you Momma Bear. I joined couple of months ago but find it easier to use Tapatalk app instead of the Web browser on the phone. You'll be seeing me more often now. Hope you having a great day

olmacca

Post by olmacca »

Elijahgrowz wrote:
olmacca wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:11 am
The Aspie Toker wrote:Welcome aboard. Check out Invisible Sun. Their lights are the biz. I'm not saying that because they are our sponsors, but because they make great LED lights. They are also silent and dimmable - two things that appeal to me.
I am aware and a huge fan of their lights, when I was working I nearly purchased one, however with the covid crisis its just not possible for me at the moment.

Firstly Welcome along, good to have you here,
Secondly in my experience of buying lights over the last 6 years is light is important can cheap out on believe me I've tried. The Invisible sun light may look expensive in comparison to cheap Chinese lights but I made the leap and damn! Never have I grown such dense buds fantastic light does what you need. But if you still feel it's to much or you can't afford it. There are plenty of opportunities on here to win at the moment we have a raffle going to win a light here viewtopic.php?t=7452
Other than that I can't help sorry Invisible sun have a wide variety starting quite cheap in my eyes from about 150ish

Good luck with it all
Hi elijahgrowz hope all is well with you. I truly thank you for the heads up. I too praise Invisible sun. Like I said I nearly purchased their light and they know it too, just life circumstances made me not buy it.
I'll be participating on all competitions where there is a chance of me winning a light! I only need up to 100w at the moment. Lol

These users thanked the author olmacca for the post:
Elijah Growz (Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:33 am)

olmacca

Post by olmacca »

Hmr81 wrote:Welcome along mate, love a light convo lol
Invisi do some nice lights, we have a br150 and a 4r
Hmr 81 thank you, you're welcome. I do love a light convo as well. However in this case there is no much to talk about as Invisible Sun are the best UK lamp manufacturer!

olmacca

Post by olmacca »

Point 5 wrote:Hey welcome along. Seen you about on insta.

lights are a massive subject ive used cheap and invis. Invis are really good.

Shameless plug we sell their lights at 5% off rrp. But shhhhhh. Like others have said there's always a light up for grabs on here
Thank you Point 5, it's a pleasure, shoot me a DM on insta and I'll follow you. Hopefully I'll be more proactive in here with photos then I am on instagram I plan to participate on all the lights giveaway until I win one lol

olmacca

Post by olmacca »

Hello who is still here? Come say hello or tell a joke.

These users thanked the author olmacca for the post:
Inactive account (Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:21 am)

Return to “New Member? Introduce Yourself Here!”