You are viewing the introduce yourself section. New here? Post a message in this section to introduce yourself to the community and get to know the members and become part of the friendliest online cannabis growing community on the internet!
If this is your first visit you will need to register to access the forums full features and enter our many competitions. Register here

6 week outdoor on node 5 but only at around 6in

Introduce yourself to our friendly cannabis community of like minded growers
bowie
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

6 week outdoor on node 5 but only at around 6in

Post by bowie »

My friend is 2 weeks behind me , and is already over a foot tall, my plants look healthy , but short , at node 5 and stem not as thick as I would expect , but it has good air flow, I am a novice and have been checking sites for info, but to no avail, my plants are about 6 inches, pH perfect muted, in soil, don't know the strain as it was a bag of mixed feminised. Any suggestions, would be great.

London Seed Centre   The Cannabis Experts - You Tube
The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Re: 6 week outdoor on node 5 but only at around 6in

Post by The Aspie Toker »

bowie wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:10 pm
My friend is 2 weeks behind me , and is already over a foot tall, my plants look healthy , but short , at node 5 and stem not as thick as I would expect , but it has good air flow, I am a novice and have been checking sites for info, but to no avail, my plants are about 6 inches, pH perfect muted, in soil, don't know the strain as it was a bag of mixed feminised. Any suggestions, would be great.
Welcome aboard.

It can depend on a number of things as to why the different heights. If there isn't enough light, or the light is too far away, it will stretch. If it's a sativa strain and yours is an indica, then the sativa will be taller in general.
Never give advice. Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it.

Minty
Respected Member

Post by Minty »

Hey bowie mate, as the others have suggested seeing your issue would be useful.

Post a load of Hello's in this new users section to all the other new users and make friends and you should have your post count up in no time. Then you can start a grow diary and we can all watch ;o)

Welcome.

Joker59
Known User

Post by Joker59 »

That’s not too bad for 6 weeks if it’s a Indica under a decent light it can stay nice and squat. Pics will help tho, to rule out any bullshit going on
Just a Canadian Cannabis enthusiast🇨🇦 If you aren’t learning then what’s the point!?
“You may be Galileo, but your probably just wrong! “
“I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it“ Evelyn Beatrice Hall.
viewtopic.php?f=88&t=6271 Purple Orange (CBD+), CBDurban, Gorilla Zkittles, And more!! IG@thekidchronnabis

Return to “New Member? Introduce Yourself Here!”