You are viewing the introduce yourself section. New here? Post a message in this section to introduce yourself to the community and get to know the members and become part of the friendliest online cannabis growing community on the internet!
If this is your first visit you will need to register to access the forums full features and enter our many competitions. Register here

Salutations and ruminations!

Introduce yourself to our friendly cannabis community of like minded growers
HGOG

Salutations and ruminations!

Post by HGOG »

Hello all!
Old soul here, new to the growroom.
I ran across the gr420 account over in IG and we chatted for a bit.
I complained about how awful IG is for canna folks and content and they talked about the forums here and how easy it is to join and post up safely.
These are are great things lol and I’m glad I found my way in!
Old pro at a couple of the grower related forums, I enjoy documenting my home grows and sharing with random strangers online lol.
One of these days I hope all this is safe and legal so that I can chat about it with my friends and neighbors, until then I have to go covert style.
Online guerilla growing, the 21st century rules lol.
A lil about me….been growing my own for a little over 5 years now and I absolutely enjoy it to death.
I think home cultivation and growing our own is the most powerful thing we can do in our relationship with cannabis.
I feel that people still think it’s hard or impossible to do and I would love to help show them that that is just untrue.
It can be weird and stressful and seem difficult to do but in reality this is a plant that wants to grow.
I think a lot of us get overwhelmed by it or the stresses of doing this “illegally”, if I could give one piece of advice to other new homegrowers it would be to step back and take a deep breath.
This endeavor can be as easy or as difficult as we make it.
Currently I am growing out a couple of autoflowers from tastebudz genetics, there is also a super natural seeds uk ICC Photo in early veg and an ethos genetics grape diamonds in the 12/12 flip.
I enjoy training my planties, currently the poor autos are just getting mauled lol, might have gone overboard this round, if so I’ll learn from it and move on to the next lol.
Recent chops include a fast buds strawberry pie auto, 2x night owl outlier z f4, some random feeebie diesel auto from North Atlantic seed co, and a monster ethos thug roze.
I will add a couple pics later after I figure out how to lol.
Thanks for having me and I look forward to growing with everybody!!!!
These users thanked the author HGOG for the post (total 10):
Inactive account (Wed May 03, 2023 9:23 pm) • GMO (Wed May 03, 2023 9:23 pm) • Wrh (Wed May 03, 2023 9:27 pm) • Keeno (Wed May 03, 2023 9:43 pm) • Grumpy Toad (Wed May 03, 2023 10:06 pm) • biosynthetic (Wed May 03, 2023 10:26 pm) • staggering prod (Wed May 03, 2023 11:48 pm) • anova.330 (Thu May 04, 2023 1:14 am) • Cave Hill Cole (Thu May 04, 2023 5:49 am) • 2-Scoops (Thu May 04, 2023 1:02 pm)

Inactive account
Inactive Account

Re: Salutations and ruminations!

Post by Inactive account »

homegrownowngrown wrote:Hello all!
I complained about how awful IG is for canna folks and content and they talked about the forums here and how easy it is to join and post up safely.
Old pro at a couple of the grower related forums, I enjoy documenting my home grows and sharing with random strangers online lol.
One of these days I hope all this is safe and legal so that I can chat about it with my friends and neighbors, until then I have to go covert style.
A lil about me….been growing my own for a little over 5 years now and I absolutely enjoy it to death.
I think home cultivation and growing our own is the most powerful thing we can do in our relationship with cannabis.
I feel that people still think it’s hard or impossible to do and I would love to help show them that that is just untrue.
It can be weird and stressful and seem difficult to do but in reality this is a plant that wants to grow.
I think a lot of us get overwhelmed by it or the stresses of doing this “illegally”, if I could give one piece of advice to other new homegrowers it would be to step back and take a deep breath.
Currently I am growing out a couple of autoflowers from tastebudz genetics, there is also a super natural seeds uk ICC Photo in early veg and an ethos genetics grape diamonds in the 12/12 flip.
I enjoy training my planties, currently the poor autos are just getting mauled lol, might have gone overboard this round, if so I’ll learn from it and move on to the next lol.
Recent chops include a fast buds strawberry pie auto, 2x night owl outlier z f4, some random feeebie diesel auto from North Atlantic seed co, and a monster ethos thug roze.
Hi and welcome along to the Growroom
Make yourself at home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
These users thanked the author Inactive account for the post:
HGOG (Wed May 03, 2023 9:46 pm)

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

Welcome to Growroom420.

You have some lovely strains on the go. I look forward to following your grows.

There are some useful firum guides in this section viewforum.php?f=121

Make yourself at home.
These users thanked the author Keeno for the post:

JJ
New Years Grow Off Winner

Post by JJ »

:wave: Hey from ohigho
These users thanked the author JJ for the post:

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

hell of an intro. nice to meet ya

have a good mooch around the place and make yourself comfy buddy
These users thanked the author GMO for the post:
“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

Rawreefer
Grow Of The Year Winner 2022

Post by Rawreefer »

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....
These users thanked the author Rawreefer for the post:

HGOG

Post by HGOG »

Rawreefer wrote:
Wed May 03, 2023 9:38 pm
Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....
Thank ya kindly!
GMO wrote:
Wed May 03, 2023 9:34 pm
hell of an intro. nice to meet ya
have a good mooch around the place and make yourself comfy buddy
Thanks, feeling welcomed already and about to dive into some light forum reading lol
JJ wrote:
Wed May 03, 2023 9:27 pm
:wave: Hey from ohigho
Hello from your neighbor to the south!
Keeno wrote:
Wed May 03, 2023 9:25 pm
Welcome to Growroom420.
Thank ya kindly!

You have some lovely strains on the go. I look forward to following your grows.

There are some useful firum guides in this section viewforum.php?f=121

Make yourself at home.
Mrs Beefheart wrote:
Wed May 03, 2023 9:24 pm
homegrownowngrown wrote:Hello all!
Hi and welcome along to the Growroom
Make yourself at home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
These users thanked the author HGOG for the post (total 2):
Keeno (Wed May 03, 2023 10:36 pm) • GMO (Wed May 03, 2023 10:54 pm)

HGOG

Post by HGOG »

Test Pic tos er if I followed directions lol…

Silly edit I did of a pic of me and my favorite things!
Books, homegrown cannabis, and my choco labby dexter Image
These users thanked the author HGOG for the post:
GMO (Wed May 03, 2023 10:55 pm)

Sage
Respected Member

Post by Sage »

Hello and welcome to the forum. You will find areas to read and post about just about anything having to do with cannabis, along with contests, and off topic fun stuff as well.
These users thanked the author Sage for the post:
HGOG (Thu May 04, 2023 12:00 am)
Anyone that has time for drama is not gardening enough.

HGOG

Post by HGOG »

Sage wrote:
Wed May 03, 2023 11:38 pm
Hello and welcome to the forum. You will find areas to read and post about just about anything having to do with cannabis, along with contests, and off topic fun stuff as well.
I feel very welcomed and I’m looking forward to snooping around!
Once I can settle in I’ll be trying to document some growing, can’t have enough grow journals floating around the interwebz lol
These users thanked the author HGOG for the post:
Sage (Thu May 04, 2023 5:48 am)

Return to “New Member? Introduce Yourself Here!”