You are viewing the introduce yourself section. New here? Post a message in this section to introduce yourself to the community and get to know the members and become part of the friendliest online cannabis growing community on the internet!
If this is your first visit you will need to register to access the forums full features and enter our many competitions. Register here

I am new to the forum here.

Introduce yourself to our friendly cannabis community of like minded growers
BriGuyCNY
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

I am new to the forum here.

Post by BriGuyCNY »

I just want to introduce myself and say that I am a new grower of only 3 years. Most of the 3 years have been failed grows, either by my own stupidity ,lack of knowledge, not taking my time to research, and all kinds of other failed attempts. But now I feel I finally have a good handle on everything from start to finish and have found that soil works best for me. I tried other techniques but didn't have much success. I would like to try again some of the other techniques again and make it through to harvest. I grow for my own personal medical grow. I don't have a mentor that helps me, I mostly first learned from books by Ed Rosenthal, Jorge Cervantes, Robert Clarke, Greg Green, Jeff Lowenfels, Matt Powers, Elaine Ingham and many more. I like to learn from books because it makes it much easier for me to re-read what I don't understand. After so many failed attempts, I was determined to have a good crop at least more than once. Turns out I learned that the less I do the better my results became. So now I try and do as little as possible and have been getting decent results. I enjoy talking about learning to grow the best quality possible. Ok I think I have rambled on enough about myself for now.

Cheers Yawl!

Keeno
Site Admin

Re: I am new to the forum here.

Post by Keeno »

Welcome to Growroom420,

It's sounds like you have put the time into researching and learning. I find we all over complicate things to start with, but that's part of tye fun. The less is more approach certainly seems to be where most growers end up after a while growing.

If you need any help getting about the place let us know. Make yourself at home.

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

welcome to the fun house buddy. have a good mooch around and get comfy

Im sure youll find lots of great guidance and conversation. What kind of soil your working with?
“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

MommaB
Plant Of The Year Winner 2022

Post by MommaB »

Welcome!! So glad you joined. Welcome to our home away from home 🙌
A Heart is not judged by how much you love; but by how much you are loved by others- The Wizard of Oz

flip
Known User

Post by flip »

Welcome to the forum!
I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing

Rawreefer
Grow Of The Year Winner 2022

Post by Rawreefer »

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooo

JJ
New Years Grow Off Winner

Post by JJ »

Hey from O high O...your story sounds like mine of fail at first......I got enlisted in the GR420 family and now winning plant of the month( worst plant also)
My motto..how hard can this shit be..good luck

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Tis a great place to have a little fun and learn some new shit along the way. Welcome to forum man.
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

Tictok
Known User

Post by Tictok »

Welcome man, good to have you on board.

Get a diary going if you can, there's a bunch of soil growers on here and loads of mentoring if you wanted to try something else.

Best forum on the Web this one.

Trex

Post by Trex »

Keeno wrote:Welcome to Growroom420,

It's sounds like you have put the time into researching and learning. I find we all over complicate things to start with, but that's part of tye fun. The less is more approach certainly seems to be where most growers end up after a while growing.

If you need any help getting about the place let us know. Make yourself at home.
yea no kidding , overthinking leads to stress and stress leads to a hospital bed , been there done that.

Welcome to the forum buddy ! If you need anything , just ask.
Where are you from ?

Return to “New Member? Introduce Yourself Here!”