You are viewing the introduce yourself section. New here? Post a message in this section to introduce yourself to the community and get to know the members and become part of the friendliest online cannabis growing community on the internet!
If this is your first visit you will need to register to access the forums full features and enter our many competitions. Register here

Hey guys! Newbie here!

Introduce yourself to our friendly cannabis community of like minded growers
Sage
Respected Member

Re: Hey guys! Newbie here!

Post by Sage »

Hello and welcome to the forum. You will find areas to read and post about just about anything having to do with cannabis, along with contests, and off topic fun stuff as well.
Anyone that has time for drama is not gardening enough.

Herbalist
Bud Of The Year Winner 2022

Post by Herbalist »

Welcome buddy. This place is great. What's your setup like? One day I'll have a closed loop setup to run co2, i don't think i need it in my current setup though.
Making plans with a stoner is like being with a prostitute. They tell you they’re coming, but you know it’s a lie.

IMO
Known User

Post by IMO »

Welcome aboard 🏴‍☠️

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach »

Herbalist wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 6:50 am
Welcome buddy. This place is great. What's your setup like? One day I'll have a closed loop setup to run co2, i don't think i need it in my current setup though.
I'm restarting after a long period of absence, atm I have 2 "not-well-identified" seeds trying to germinate (and it's been 4 days and nothing yet) in a 1m x 1m grow room (soil, 25lt air pot each plant, have still another sqmt tent for emergencies).
These babies are driving me crazy... Maybe should be better for me to go to the grow shop to buy some good seeds, unless it's too late...

P.S. I AM FOR LEDS, trying to figure out what's the best setup for my sqmt space. Fortunately these days I have some money to burn, and investigating to my favourites chinese websites I managed to buy a Mars Hydro TS3000 (145€) and a no-brand 4 bars 240W (I ALWAYS use Paypal so my money is not in danger).

P.P.S. I'm also looking for a used "xl e-atx" computer case to make a computer grow room for little autos (just for fun) :)
These users thanked the author Rorschach for the post:
Herbalist (Fri May 06, 2022 10:52 am)

MrNice
Respected Member

Post by MrNice »

have you tryed putting your seeds in a warmer spot see if they germ

Herbalist

Post by Herbalist »

Rorschach wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 10:39 am
Herbalist wrote:
I'm restarting after a long period of absence, atm I have 2 "not-well-identified" seeds trying to germinate (and it's been 4 days and nothing yet) in a 1m x 1m grow room (soil, 25lt air pot each plant, have still another sqmt tent for emergencies).
These babies are driving me crazy... Maybe should be better for me to go to the grow shop to buy some good seeds, unless it's too late...

P.S. I AM FOR LEDS, trying to figure out what's the best setup for my sqmt space. Fortunately these days I have some money to burn, and investigating to my favourites chinese websites I managed to buy a Mars Hydro TS3000 (145€) and a no-brand 4 bars 240W (I ALWAYS use Paypal so my money is not in danger).

P.P.S. I'm also looking for a used "xl e-atx" computer case to make a computer grow room for little autos (just for fun) :)
Nice. Whats your germination method? 4 days is a bit long for nothing to happen unless you're germinate in the pots.
I love those little micro grows in pc cases and the like. I have a chest of draws that's getting closer and closer to being ready for a micro grow/veg box.

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach »

MrNice wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 10:55 am
they're in the soil into little germinating pots, the heater mat provide 24-26°C...I always had bad luck on germination. It must be bad karma :/
Stickylemonz (Thu May 12, 2022 5:36 pm)

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach »

Herbalist wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 10:59 am
Rorschach wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 10:39 am
Herbalist wrote:

Nice. Whats your germination method? 4 days is a bit long for nothing to happen unless you're germinate in the pots.
I love those little micro grows in pc cases and the like. I have a chest of draws that's getting closer and closer to being ready for a micro grow/veg box.
This time I tried to put them into the soil, small germinating pots, covered with a transparent cap. The heater mat provides 24-26°C from below, a cold white LED 13.5W lamp provides 12-14 DLI from above, 18h light. Maybe they're just too old...
Anyway I went to the local grow shop, bought 4 Sweet Cheese from Sweet Seeds, and 3 Critical from Buddha Seeds.
Maybe starting a growing diary in the specific forum section will bring me good luck? :harvest:
Herbalist (Fri May 06, 2022 12:54 pm)

Herbalist

Post by Herbalist »

Rorschach wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 12:41 pm

This time I tried to put them into the soil, small germinating pots, covered with a transparent cap. The heater mat provides 24-26°C from below, a cold white LED 13.5W lamp provides 12-14 DLI from above, 18h light. Maybe they're just too old...
Anyway I went to the local grow shop, bought 4 Sweet Cheese from Sweet Seeds, and 3 Critical from Buddha Seeds.
Maybe starting a growing diary in the specific forum section will bring me good luck? :harvest:
They could still show up. You should get a diary up bud. Will be good to follow along.
These users thanked the author Herbalist for the post:
Rorschach (Fri May 06, 2022 1:16 pm)

MrNice
Respected Member

Post by MrNice »

Rorschach wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 12:32 pm
MrNice wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 10:55 am
they're in the soil into little germinating pots, the heater mat provide 24-26°C...I always had bad luck on germination. It must be bad karma :/
Na not bad karma rorschach your at GR420 now ......... things will change sending some good vibes we get you going

few differant methods off popping seeds for my self i soak for 10hrs in a glass of water then into some plastic plant saucer with some kitchen roll spray that down pop the seed on top spray again then put the other plant saucer on top then into a zippy bag keep the moisture in then place zippy bag in a black bag block any light out
then sit the plant saucer in the black bag on top of my LED light to keep warm normally 24hrs you see a tiny tail then 48hrs ready to put into some soil never had any fail this way

If there older seeds some peeps here mix a weak solution of bleach to a glass of water to soften seed shell

These users thanked the author MrNice for the post (total 4):
Rorschach (Fri May 06, 2022 1:18 pm) • Herbalist (Fri May 06, 2022 10:04 pm) • Jayme Ream (Sat May 07, 2022 12:14 pm) • Guest (Thu May 12, 2022 10:08 am)

Return to “New Member? Introduce Yourself Here!”