You are viewing the introduce yourself section. New here? Post a message in this section to introduce yourself to the community and get to know the members and become part of the friendliest online cannabis growing community on the internet!
If this is your first visit you will need to register to access the forums full features and enter our many competitions. Register here

New here

Introduce yourself to our friendly cannabis community of like minded growers
Jayme Ream

Re: New here

Post by Jayme Ream »

cheers and welcome

MommaB
Plant Of The Year Winner 2022

Post by MommaB »

Hello and welcome 💚 as I'm sure everyone's said it depends on how you or what style of growing you will want to so. Soil..coco coir..hydro..hps..led ..indoors/outdoors..there is alot of variables but we would be happy to help you
These users thanked the author MommaB for the post:
ShabbyOrange (Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:31 am)
A Heart is not judged by how much you love; but by how much you are loved by others- The Wizard of Oz

ShabbyOrange

Post by ShabbyOrange »

Nicole wrote:
Fri Mar 25, 2022 2:47 am
I am a new grower. I want to start my first growth. I would like to know what equipments do you prepare for?
I started with a notepad, i sketched out the sizes of different builds in detail, such like a stealth grow in a cabinet, a space bucket and a tent.
Then picked out some seed types that would be easy enough for a first timer and yeild something that could last me X months.

After i had these things listed and noted down in detail, i weighed out the advantages and cost of them all.
I settled with a grow tent and moved forward with the space of a tent in mind and started researching all the different equipment brands for the tent grow.

Cacluated the cost of running with the equipment for a month (Lights, extraction fan and general fan).

I may have over thought things but i enjoyed myself doing it.
If this all sounds too complicaited, have a look at the types of grows you can do that are simple and work forward from there, such as a space bucket or closet/cabinet grow.
Hope this helps.
These users thanked the author ShabbyOrange for the post (total 3):
MommaB (Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:43 am) • The Aspie Toker (Sat Apr 02, 2022 8:30 am) • Mrs Beefheart (Sat Apr 02, 2022 10:35 am)

Return to “New Member? Introduce Yourself Here!”