You are viewing the introduce yourself section. New here? Post a message in this section to introduce yourself to the community and get to know the members and become part of the friendliest online cannabis growing community on the internet!
If this is your first visit you will need to register to access the forums full features and enter our many competitions. Register here

New Member Posting Limits - Updated

Introduce yourself to our friendly cannabis community of like minded growers
hannasativa11

Re: New Member Posting Limits - Updated

Post by hannasativa11 »

Hi Growroom420 people. Hope you guys are having fun and hope you always get the best stuff. I am Hanna. I am a new member here. I am looking to explore new strains of weed and their medicinal benefits. I love blogging, travelling (not during the lockdown of course), food, music and Malana Cream.
These users thanked the author hannasativa11 for the post (total 2):
Mrs Beefheart (Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:04 am) • Keeno (Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:23 am)

London Seed Centre   The Cannabis Experts - You Tube
Mrs Beefheart
Respected Member

Post by Mrs Beefheart »

hannasativa11 wrote:Hi Growroom420 people. Hope you guys are having fun and hope you always get the best stuff. I am Hanna. I am a new member here. I am looking to explore new strains of weed and their medicinal benefits. I love blogging, travelling (not during the lockdown of course), food, music and Malana Cream.
Hi and welcome along to the Growroom

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

hannasativa11 wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:33 am
Hi Growroom420 people. Hope you guys are having fun and hope you always get the best stuff. I am Hanna. I am a new member here. I am looking to explore new strains of weed and their medicinal benefits. I love blogging, travelling (not during the lockdown of course), food, music and Malana Cream.
Welcome to GR420. Make yourself at home.

campanula
Has thanked: 0

Post by campanula »

Hello all,
Hoping for advice and suggestions mostly. I am a semi-retired (ancient) gardener who does it for joy rather than £££. Anyway, growing my own weed has been the obvious road to travel after doing a RHS gen.ed. certificate back in 2003 (followed by more years of part-time studenting). Mostly, I do the outside stuff (garden, allotments and small woodland) while my sweetheart does the inside stuff, in a 5 x 5 x 6ft tent. In fairness, it takes a lot to knock species roses off my top spot but Orange Sherbert is having a creditable attempt at the moment. Looking forward to chats (despite being an irascible and truculent old bat. Cheers
These users thanked the author campanula for the post (total 2):
Keeno (Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:03 pm) • Mrs Beefheart (Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:10 pm)

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

campanula wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:45 pm
Hello all,
Hoping for advice and suggestions mostly. I am a semi-retired (ancient) gardener who does it for joy rather than £££. Anyway, growing my own weed has been the obvious road to travel after doing a RHS gen.ed. certificate back in 2003 (followed by more years of part-time studenting). Mostly, I do the outside stuff (garden, allotments and small woodland) while my sweetheart does the inside stuff, in a 5 x 5 x 6ft tent. In fairness, it takes a lot to knock species roses off my top spot but Orange Sherbert is having a creditable attempt at the moment. Looking forward to chats (despite being an irascible and truculent old bat. Cheers
Welcome to GR420. I think you will fit in lovely on here. If you need any help getting about the place let us know. Make yourself at home.
These users thanked the author Keeno for the post:
duke (Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:24 pm)

Mrs Beefheart
Respected Member

Post by Mrs Beefheart »

campanula wrote:Hello all,
Hi and welcome along to the growroom friendliest place u could of joined

kushgod34
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by kushgod34 »

Hi all,
I’m new into the cannabis market. I been using cannabis all my life so I appreciate the opportunity to be in the group. I’m currently am the owner of a cannabis brand and looking to getting in the grow phase of my own now. I got my certificate this year at CTU. So, I’m definitely happy on my new journey and would to benefit from meeting new people and networking with individuals of the same market. 😊😊

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

kushgod34 wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:57 pm
Hi all,
I’m new into the cannabis market. I been using cannabis all my life so I appreciate the opportunity to be in the group. I’m currently am the owner of a cannabis brand and looking to getting in the grow phase of my own now. I got my certificate this year at CTU. So, I’m definitely happy on my new journey and would to benefit from meeting new people and networking with individuals of the same market. 😊😊
Welcome to GR420,

We are all hobby growers here. If you are here to share your growing I look forward to seeing your journey.
These users thanked the author Keeno for the post (total 2):
The Aspie Toker (Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:48 am) • Mrs Beefheart (Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:14 am)

420 Ceasar

Post by 420 Ceasar »

Hi Growroom420,
I am new here and a newbie to growing cannabis and would love to just lurk around a couple of journals and grows to soak up as much information and knowledge about this wonderful plant as the kind people of this community are willing to help me out with.
I just want to say I am happy to be here and think it's time for a smoke enjoy the rest of your day
These users thanked the author 420 Ceasar for the post (total 2):
Keeno (Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:22 pm) • Mrs Beefheart (Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:23 pm)

MrNice
Respected Member

Post by MrNice »

420 Ceasar wrote:
Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:19 pm
Hi Growroom420,
I am new here and a newbie to growing cannabis and would love to just lurk around a couple of journals and grows to soak up as much information and knowledge about this wonderful plant as the kind people of this community are willing to help me out with.
I just want to say I am happy to be here and think it's time for a smoke enjoy the rest of your day
Hey Ceasar

Welcome bro roll one up have a look about if you need help just tag me @Mr Nice

Chat soon

mn
These users thanked the author MrNice for the post:
420 Ceasar (Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:23 pm)

Return to “New Member? Introduce Yourself Here!”