You are viewing the introduce yourself section. New here? Post a message in this section to introduce yourself to the community and get to know the members and become part of the friendliest online cannabis growing community on the internet!
If this is your first visit you will need to register to access the forums full features and enter our many competitions. Register here

Greetings and Salutations Fellow Growers, I'm a New Member

Introduce yourself to our friendly cannabis community of like minded growers
Minty
Respected Member

Re: Greetings and Salutations Fellow Growers, I'm a New Member

Post by Minty »

Welcome Cave Hill Cole, looking forward to seeing your grows.

Philzon   Vape4Ever
The Daze
Known User

Post by The Daze »

🌻🌻🌻
Hallo

Welcome to the Grow Room 420!! This is an awesome place. We are glad to have ya here!!!

Welcome Aboard!
~Suni Daze~
🌻🌻🌻
βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨πŸŒ±πŸŒ±πŸŒ»πŸ’›πŸŒ»πŸŒ±πŸŒ±βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨
we are on our way to growing beautiful cannabis
Be Well. Keep it Green. Blessed by Cannabis.
Our Current Garden:
NEW GROW SOON
|*Latest Grow Out*|

πŸŒˆπŸ’šπŸŒ»πŸŒ±πŸŒˆ

Terp_Pharmer

Post by Terp_Pharmer »

Welcome, I just joined as well!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

NewEnglandFarmR

Post by NewEnglandFarmR »

So coincidental. I just registered and pulled my Angelica today. Indoor under a black dog 2 1000w with intake/outtake a/c and a fan.

She’s not huge but has an amazing single cola as I elected not to train her. Just called a tuna nug I dried about a week and she is fantastic. I have a high tolerance and love this buzz. Will let you know how the pull tastes. Unfortunately I lost count of the days as I was too busy with work so I’ll be tracking closely for next run which is in veggie right now.

Stay safe all.
These users thanked the author NewEnglandFarmR for the post:
Mrs Beefheart (Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:58 pm)

NewEnglandFarmR

Post by NewEnglandFarmR »

Safe N Sour is good. Tasty, big nugs, received many compliments from my friends. Overall not as good as this Angelica. I’ve been dying to run Bodhi and have to say it meets my expectations. Have Granola Funk, HP#1 and Red red red Lotus also curing which were chopped this AM. T-7 to trim. I’ll be snipping here and there and post my reviews
These users thanked the author NewEnglandFarmR for the post:
Mrs Beefheart (Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:58 pm)

Cave Hill Cole
Known User

Post by Cave Hill Cole »

NewEnglandFarmR wrote: ↑
Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:50 pm
So coincidental. I just registered and pulled my Angelica today. Indoor under a black dog 2 1000w with intake/outtake a/c and a fan.

She’s not huge but has an amazing single cola as I elected not to train her. Just called a tuna nug I dried about a week and she is fantastic. I have a high tolerance and love this buzz. Will let you know how the pull tastes. Unfortunately I lost count of the days as I was too busy with work so I’ll be tracking closely for next run which is in veggie right now.

Stay safe all.

Nice one brother! I'm in love with Angie, the grow dairy I have at the the moment will be the 3rd run in a row for her. I popped 6 seed and got 2 female's. They were both very different phenos, but both had extreme potency and flavor. I agree with you bro, unfortunately neither of the phenos were huge yielders...but still so worth it. One pheno was more like a northern lights in structure..golf ball nugs with crazy trich coverage..has a incense, musky marshmallow and tennis ball smell (this finished very quick like 58days). The second pheno (you can see it in my grow dairy running at that moment) is larger, and has much more of an OG Kush structure and appearance. It has much more of a OG flavor..lemon pinesoul..but with a heavy marshmallow and hash over tone (I harvest this at 63 days and 68 days) previously.

Always awesome to meet a fellow grower with fine tastes! :rock:
These users thanked the author Cave Hill Cole for the post:
NewEnglandFarmR (Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:39 am)
Weed will get me through times of no money, better than money will get me through times of no weed - Robert Sabbag, Smoke Screen

Cave Hill Cole
Known User

Post by Cave Hill Cole »

NewEnglandFarmR wrote: ↑
Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:09 pm
Safe N Sour is good. Tasty, big nugs, received many compliments from my friends. Overall not as good as this Angelica. I’ve been dying to run Bodhi and have to say it meets my expectations. Have Granola Funk, HP#1 and Red red red Lotus also curing which were chopped this AM. T-7 to trim. I’ll be snipping here and there and post my reviews
Yeah I kept hearing that the Sage N Sour was a really decent bean. I'm a fan of Adams work too. I heard it was a big yielder and supposedly had a true Sour D added, so looking to get a feel for that flavor. Trying to find a true "sour d" has been in a bit of mission to be honest.

Yeah man I have been a fan boy of Bodhi for awhile. I totally agree the strains I have run so far (Moontang and Angelcia)...they covered the spread man..they exceeded the hype. I'm really enjoying the Black TK I have in flower at the moment.

Looking forward to seeing the smoke reports on the GF, HP & red lotus. :Stoned:

I've got another 4 of his strains sitting in my seed bank...they are all good, I can't make up my mind to run next...first world problems aye hahaha :bang head:

Return to β€œNew Member? Introduce Yourself Here!”