The power of nutrient management for optimising Cannabis yield. NIrit Bernstein

Cannabis related news, events & law
seymore_budz
Respected Member

The power of nutrient management for optimising Cannabis yield. NIrit Bernstein

Post by seymore_budz »

Excellent talk from Nirik Bernstein. Her research will blow your mind and answer some questions about PK :)

Also confirms my theory that stressed plants produce more potent plants.

These users thanked the author seymore_budz for the post (total 5):
Treetrunk (Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:07 pm) • IMO (Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:52 pm) • Realmed (Fri Oct 13, 2023 2:45 pm) • Inactive account (Fri Oct 13, 2023 5:08 pm) • HRH (Fri Oct 13, 2023 5:50 pm)
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

IMO
Known User

Re: The power of nutrient management for optimising Cannabis yield. NIrit Bernstein

Post by IMO »

Kinda explains why just using a& lbc gives people decent results will have a watch cheers πŸ‘
These users thanked the author IMO for the post (total 2):
seymore_budz (Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:57 pm) • HRH (Fri Oct 13, 2023 5:50 pm)

seymore_budz
Respected Member

Re: The power of nutrient management for optimising Cannabis yield. NIrit Bernstein

Post by seymore_budz »

IMO wrote: ↑
Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:52 pm
Kinda explains why just using a& lbc gives people decent results will have a watch cheers πŸ‘
The last year or so has been an awesome from a cannabis research perspective. Lots of bro-science being busted and confirmed and I've learnt a lot too. I always used to apply PK and never questioned it because nearly every nutrient company sells it some form. Turns out not only is it a waste of money, its not good for the planet either. There has been further studies into nutrient requirements specifically for cannabis that extends the study referenced that also confirms PK is a waste of money.

I'm also loving the fact that these guys are putting their findings into the public domain. πŸ‘

Some further reading if you're interested.

https://www.researchgate.net/publicatio ... e_Analysis
These users thanked the author seymore_budz for the post (total 3):
IMO (Fri Oct 13, 2023 5:04 pm) • HRH (Fri Oct 13, 2023 5:51 pm) • Greenfingers (Fri Oct 13, 2023 7:37 pm)

IMO
Known User

Post by IMO »

Yeah it’s a money making industry at the end of the day, I was in a grow shop the other day getting some medium and I must admit those bottles are very alluring πŸ˜‚, they market them really well especially advanced nutrients their graphics are sexy, I resisted though and just got my bag and left non ones getting rich off what I spend πŸ˜‚
These users thanked the author IMO for the post (total 2):
seymore_budz (Fri Oct 13, 2023 5:29 pm) • HRH (Fri Oct 13, 2023 5:51 pm)

seymore_budz
Respected Member

Post by seymore_budz »

IMO wrote: ↑
Fri Oct 13, 2023 5:06 pm
Yeah it’s a money making industry at the end of the day, I was in a grow shop the other day getting some medium and I must admit those bottles are very alluring πŸ˜‚, they market them really well especially advanced nutrients their graphics are sexy, I resisted though and just got my bag and left non ones getting rich off what I spend πŸ˜‚
I can't help myself 🀣 Just replaced PK with other shit that may or may not do anything. That's why we all love to grow right :)
These users thanked the author seymore_budz for the post:
HRH (Fri Oct 13, 2023 5:51 pm)

Return to β€œCanna Related Media & Events”