New tougher UK sentencing laws for Cannabis growers.

Cannabis related news, events & law
2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

New tougher UK sentencing laws for Cannabis growers.

Post by 2-Scoops »

Here`s a read of the new drug sentencing guidlines for the courts when dealing with Cannabis growers from April 1st 2021. A little bit harsher to say the least. So much for it will be legal in less than 10 years. So much for it will be legal in less than 10 years. :pee: :pee: :pee:

https://ukcsc.co.uk/2021-drug-sentencin ... r-growers/
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post (total 4):
The Aspie Toker (Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:55 pm) • Guest (Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:20 am) • Greenfingers (Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:15 pm) • Jayme Ream (Mon Aug 23, 2021 2:43 pm)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

Point 5
Respected Member

Re: New tougher UK sentencing laws for Cannabis growers.

Post by Point 5 »

:bang head:
Ffs how canna can still be classed as a drug I have no idea.

Thanks for the heads up on the new guild lines shame it's not been done right by those above.

The change in the guidelines re medical use is really confusing. In April a guy was pretty much let off with 30 plants due to his illness amd the judge could see reason to do what he was doing so rather than slap him with prison he has a few hours community and a suspended sentence. They haven't even tagged him like I have seen be done before.

Think like ever if you get caught hope you have a sensible judge if it gets that far.
These users thanked the author Point 5 for the post (total 4):
The Aspie Toker (Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:48 pm) • Guest (Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:16 am) • Greenfingers (Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:15 pm) • Jayme Ream (Mon Aug 23, 2021 2:44 pm)
Whoever said the best things in life are free blatantly grew their own pot
:puff puff:

Post by Guest »

I think @Chad.Westport is going in the correct direction.

The government are already making plans if you ask me. Big poushes for medicina, we already grow a large amount that we export for medicinal use. This is all about money and power yet again.

Fkin sort it Borris I expected more under your power you ?<n7 huff!!!! :ak: :bang head: :naughty: :fight: :suicide:
......makes me angry to say the least :lol:

We can see where this is heading.
These users thanked the author Guest for the post (total 2):
Greenfingers (Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:15 pm) • Jayme Ream (Mon Aug 23, 2021 2:44 pm)
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

seymore_budz
Respected Member

Post by seymore_budz »

Such a shame. One step forward then three steps back.
These users thanked the author seymore_budz for the post (total 3):
Greenfingers (Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:15 pm) • Guest (Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:17 pm) • Jayme Ream (Mon Aug 23, 2021 2:44 pm)
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Nom
Known User

Post by Nom »

This sucks balls. But if you read the article it seems to be because the assumed yield per plant has increased and actually allows a few more grams than it did before. Still a backwards move though, I don't see anything wrong with homegrowers for personal use and that aspect should be legal. Anything commercial should just require a license and possesion decriminalised unless it's obvious your transporting for commercial purposes without a license. Any synthetic drugs should have mandatory custodial sentences. I for one will never be going back to buying my dope
These users thanked the author Nom for the post:
Jayme Ream (Mon Aug 23, 2021 2:44 pm)

hannasativa11

Post by hannasativa11 »

The number of cannabis plants that UK courts may examine for personal use has been cut from nine to seven.

This implies that, rather than being regarded for personal use and receiving a caution, community order, or suspended term, you might face a more severe penalty if you are detected growing more than seven plants.
Other considerations, such as evidence of profiteering or selling, will, of course, influence how you are treated.
These users thanked the author hannasativa11 for the post:
Jayme Ream (Mon Aug 23, 2021 2:44 pm)

Jayme Ream

Post by Jayme Ream »

it makes me SAD to like this post. but with that being said. i did 33 months for not reporting a crime in the usa. i know it wont make you feel any better. just wanted to say something too make ya feel better. but anyways ya smart. been doing it. and ya are helping people do it. education is the key! thanks for all you do. stay ganster! and safe ya

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Jayme Ream wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 2:53 pm
it makes me SAD to like this post. but with that being said. i did 33 months for not reporting a crime in the usa. i know it wont make you feel any better. just wanted to say something too make ya feel better. but anyways ya smart. been doing it. and ya are helping people do it. education is the key! thanks for all you do. stay ganster! and safe ya
Do you get locked away for not reporting a crime over in States, i suppose it depends how serious the crime is ? But man that`s bad ju-ju is that I've never heard owt so bad in my life. I thought some of our laws suck but nowt so much as this one, fucking laws.

Man i go by my own laws i know right from wrong and i don`t need telling any. I think most are made to be broken and are just laws for sake of making money namely in fines.
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post:
Jayme Ream (Tue Aug 24, 2021 5:45 pm)

Jayme Ream

Post by Jayme Ream »

yes yes yes a guy came too my girlfriends house 20 years ago now. with a case of cold med.the federal gov. called it 2 oz of dope. they said i should have pick up the phone and called them. he was only in the house 15 min. and i didnt as soon as possible call the cops.or rat or show them where to go. but you live and you learn. it did teach me too never call the cops lol or rat! weed is the way!

Return to “Canna Related Media & Events”