Sports Comp Ideas

Sports discussions
TTL
Known User

Sports Comp Ideas

Post by TTL »

Hey all,

I’m just trying to get an idea of what type of sports fans there are on here and how many, if any, there are. Ha. I have extra seeds and stuff I’d like to get rid of and I was thinking of doing a fantasy sports league if there are enough fans of a particular sport. I’m also thinking this crowd might choose MMA by a wide margin, so I was thinking about doing a pick the winners and how they’ll win of each fight on a fight card and the person with the best card wins. Also, maybe some just pick the week of games for a certain sport by the spread and best record for the week wins. If anyone is interested in any of these ideas just reply in here and let me know what sports you’re into. Thanks for reading!
These users thanked the author TTL for the post (total 4):
GMO (Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:54 am) • Nom (Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:55 am) • The Aspie Toker (Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:47 am) • Smelierjoint (Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:56 am)

Nom
Known User

Re: Sports Comp Ideas

Post by Nom »

I don't really follow any sport mate, but I do think boxing is pretty universal and there should be some good fights coming up soon
These users thanked the author Nom for the post:
TTL (Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:16 am)

TTL
Known User

Post by TTL »

Nomoli wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:55 am
I don't really follow any sport mate, but I do think boxing is pretty universal and there should be some good fights coming up soon
Did seem like there were a few watching that Whyte/Povetkin match. I think Keeno already does comps for big boxing matches though. Ha. I already kind of knew this wasn’t a big sports crowd. I was just seeing (hoping) if maybe there were some sports fans hiding somewhere. Ha.

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Motorsports or bike racing, NFL, football. Good sports for gambling on are is golf, snooker, cricket and horse racing.
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post:
TTL (Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:19 pm)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

Return to “Sports Cafe”