English Premier League

Sports discussions
camkush
GR420 Moobs Of The Year

English Premier League

Post by camkush »

Okay okay I need advice.. when does this end? I see the betting favorites but I need info on who to really pick!
Are their any dark horses I need to put money on? I’m all about winning in 2023 and am hot streak so I need the details on who to pick y’all!!!
:cheering: :barmy: :barmy: :barmy: :barmy: :Stoned: :puff puff:

Remember I know nothing of your football

Roll Tide :barmy:
#ProtectDiscord

HRH
Known User

Re: English Premier League

Post by HRH »

It never ends 😂😂 it just keeps on going . 😂
These users thanked the author HRH for the post:
camkush (Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:48 pm)

Hmr81

Post by Hmr81 »

here is the league as it stands and there are 38 games in the season. Close up top, Man city prob favs arsenal are doing well. Man utd prob the only dark horse i'd say.
These users thanked the author Hmr81 for the post:
camkush (Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:48 pm)
From the Garage of HMR
No Current Grow on, Point5 has the tent and is doing her lovely thing.

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Season ends on 28th May usually a week earlier but cus of World Cup break in Qatar its a week later. Theirs 38 games played by each side in league

Theirs only 3 in it and Man Utd they have struck form of late and are on fire, Rashford is banging goals in for fun. Tbh in recent years theirs only been 2 sides in it which is Man City and Liverpool those two have had monopoly on championship for years now. I think it will be either Arsenal or Man City. Arsenal who have come from no where in recent seasons and have been up their at top all season they are still at top with a game in hand on City so if they won the game in hand would be 5 points ahead of City and 8 points above Utd. If i was putting few quid on id prolly go for value and go with Man Utd even though its a tough ask for them to win it if Arsenal win their game in hand, but they're still a decent price for a little cash. Arsenal though have been smashing it but have had a dip in form of recent although back firing again now, they were like smashing it 6 points ahead of 2nd until a few weeks back. Its a lucky dip for my bets and in reality a coin toss between both those. But i wouldn`t back City or Arsenal cus theirs no value in bet with my typo stakes. Tbh cus im not betting Championship but it would be nice to see Arsenal win it this year.

Your odds look poor in comparison to UK odds, best odds for City here are around even money (+100) , 6/4 (+150) for Arsenal best odds and Man Utd best odds here are like 12/1 (+1200) well worth a bet in fact im gonna sling a tenner on Man Utd at that price, fuck that they are cooking atmo.

Another decent bet would be to pick top 3 finishing positions 1st, 2nd and 3rd place from those 3 sides mentioned, count all rest out of it, really its more or less an impossibility except for those 3 teams.

Some other bets to consider are betting or picking 3 teams that will be relegated from premier league down into sky bet championship in a treble, even pick just one to finish last but a treble is a good win if it comes good, its prolly between bottom 6 or 7 teams who will go down looking at it now.

A good double bet in lower divisions would be to have Sheffield United to with the Sky bet championship and promotion to premier league and Sheffield Wednesday to win Sky bet league one championship. So a double for Sheffield Wednesday and Sheffield United both to win their divisions, both my local teams.

Remember its 3 points each team for a win and 1 for a draw none for a loss
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post:
camkush (Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:49 pm)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

camkush
GR420 Moobs Of The Year

Post by camkush »

2-Scoops wrote:
Tue Feb 21, 2023 11:03 am
Season ends on 28th May usually a week earlier but cus of World Cup break in Qatar its a week later. Theirs 38 games played by each side in league

Theirs only 3 in it and Man Utd they have struck form of late and are on fire, Rashford is banging goals in for fun. Tbh in recent years theirs only been 2 sides in it which is Man City and Liverpool those two have had monopoly on championship for years now. I think it will be either Arsenal or Man City. Arsenal who have come from no where in recent seasons and have been up their at top all season they are still at top with a game in hand on City so if they won the game in hand would be 5 points ahead of City and 8 points above Utd. If i was putting few quid on id prolly go for value and go with Man Utd even though its a tough ask for them to win it if Arsenal win their game in hand, but they're still a decent price for a little cash. Arsenal though have been smashing it but have had a dip in form of recent although back firing again now, they were like smashing it 6 points ahead of 2nd until a few weeks back. Its a lucky dip for my bets and in reality a coin toss between both those. But i wouldn`t back City or Arsenal cus theirs no value in bet with my typo stakes. Tbh cus im not betting Championship but it would be nice to see Arsenal win it this year.

Your odds look poor in comparison to UK odds, best odds for City here are around even money (+100) , 6/4 (+150) for Arsenal best odds and Man Utd best odds here are like 12/1 (+1200) well worth a bet in fact im gonna sling a tenner on Man Utd at that price, fuck that they are cooking atmo.

Another decent bet would be to pick top 3 finishing positions 1st, 2nd and 3rd place from those 3 sides mentioned, count all rest out of it, really its more or less an impossibility except for those 3 teams.

Some other bets to consider are betting or picking 3 teams that will be relegated from premier league down into sky bet championship in a treble, even pick just one to finish last but a treble is a good win if it comes good, its prolly between bottom 6 or 7 teams who will go down looking at it now.

A good double bet in lower divisions would be to have Sheffield United to with the Sky bet championship and promotion to premier league and Sheffield Wednesday to win Sky bet league one championship. So a double for Sheffield Wednesday and Sheffield United both to win their divisions, both my local teams.

Remember its 3 points each team for a win and 1 for a draw none for a loss
Holy shit my man really did explain it! I gotta read this 2-3 times it’s all weird to me how they give points for wins and draws etc.. thank you so much for all the info ole buddy
These users thanked the author camkush for the post (total 2):
Hmr81 (Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:58 pm) • 2-Scoops (Tue Feb 21, 2023 2:20 pm)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

camkush wrote:
Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:58 pm
Holy shit my man really did explain it!
I can ramble on a bit at times Cam 8-) . Anyhow talk of all this gambling, fuck it im gonna try my luck on Pokerstars this afternoon, A few games and a joint to see if i can do owt. :cheers:
camkush (Tue Feb 21, 2023 2:28 pm)

Hmr81

Post by Hmr81 »

need to sit down and do the annual bet on the F1 season at some point
These users thanked the author Hmr81 for the post:
camkush (Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:31 pm)

biosynthetic
Known User

Post by biosynthetic »

W.S

Post by W.S »

Come on you GOONERS! This is the season we stop bottling it . . . I pray! Hahah

My Celts are doing their thing as usual, it's nice for both my teams do be doing well in recent years :D
These users thanked the author W.S for the post:
2-Scoops (Mon Oct 02, 2023 2:22 pm)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

W.S. wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2023 3:19 am
Come on you GOONERS! This is the season we stop bottling it . . . I pray! Hahah

My Celts are doing their thing as usual, it's nice for both my teams do be doing well in recent years :D
City all the way if it cant be Scousers, fuck the Gooners they were our bogey team in early 90`s and i still not forgot, losing the cup final to them, it still hurts now. 8-)

I smashed it at Arc de Triomphe yesterday and i backed winner on nose and also had it in a winning double with next race winner. 3/1 and 4/1 double wahay...............
W.S (Mon Oct 02, 2023 6:02 pm)

Return to “Sports Cafe”