testing the pH of your substrate

Music, movies, hardbacks & more
seymore_budz
Respected Member

Re: testing the PH of your substrate

Post by seymore_budz »

captain beefheart wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 11:11 pm
put it this way im running half a dozen in asdas mud next up + ive ordered a kilo of dolomite lime ready to boot in a few weeks time......... i would not run mud without it....... neutral for the win + i`ll be using tomorite as the 1 part fert :oik!: i need a rest off the soiless / coco the last 2 years nigh on finished me.... i loves the mud see i like DIRTY........... :lol: i was goona go full organics or as close as...but im to tiered these days i want ease.... + dirt does it for me. :puff puff:
Yea man I hear you on the fully organic side. It's often coined as the easy route but it's all about the long game. Understanding how things break down etc and making sure you plan your route to success. Hydro/soiless, everything is chelated and immediately avaliable to the plants. If your PH is right, you're good. You can make corrections faster too. In my hydro, I use fulvic acid to neutralise all those H+ ions. Works well as far as I can tell as my PH rarely moves in my hydro system. Organics takes knowledge and planning, soil/hydro takes a decent PH/TDS meters and reacting ad-hoc.
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Return to “Music, Movies & Multimedia”