Weed podcasts?

Music, movies, hardbacks & more
Cas
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Weed podcasts?

Post by Cas »

Hey guys, I spend a lot of time in front of a screen at work and like to binge listen to podcasts while I'm at it, know any interesting ones related to the good herb? Preferably something with lots of episodes that I can back-to-back

cheers!!

London Seed Centre   The Cannabis Experts - You Tube
Nanook
Respected Member

Re: Weed podcasts?

Post by Nanook »

https://cheaphomegrow.com/

There you go mate - a few of our team have been on some of these shows :)
The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.

Tictok
Known User

Post by Tictok »

I find the selection out there to be naturally American based and tend to avoid the ones about canna investing or corporates (e.g. Canna insider). There's a few out there like that and it's a sad thing to witness the corporate takeover of legalisation in America, makes you want legalisation to never happen in the UK.

If you are into organic then the 'cannabis cultivation and science' podcast is fascinating, they've had some great guests.

The 'cheap home grow podcast' as above is great, especially the episodes that feature the guys in here. The episodes tend to be called 'growing with my fellow lads' or gwmfl. I've learnt a stack from those and it introduced me to this forum.

'Growcast' is another interesting one.

Tictok

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

Heres a few our lads have been involved in.

kbag
GR420 Leg End

Post by kbag »

Only thing i would say about these podcast, they are great but ignore the organics as it should be called eco friendly.

Candyman

Post by Candyman »

Pot cast is a great one who speaks to all the old breeders and they have some great story’s behind collecting landrace in other countries bhodis is a great one so is trichome jungle and the madd farmer
I think it’s sound cloud they are on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cas
Been thanked: 0

Post by Cas »

Tictok wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:02 pm
I find the selection out there to be naturally American based and tend to avoid the ones about canna investing or corporates (e.g. Canna insider). There's a few out there like that and it's a sad thing to witness the corporate takeover of legalisation in America, makes you want legalisation to never happen in the UK.

If you are into organic then the 'cannabis cultivation and science' podcast is fascinating, they've had some great guests.

The 'cheap home grow podcast' as above is great, especially the episodes that feature the guys in here. The episodes tend to be called 'growing with my fellow lads' or gwmfl. I've learnt a stack from those and it introduced me to this forum.

Tictok
That's what I've found too, I could have googled & found at least 5 "great" podcasts that are much to americanized for my tastes, I'll definitely check out both of those, interested to hear what y'all get up to
Candyman wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:41 am
Pot cast is a great one who speaks to all the old breeders and they have some great story’s behind collecting landrace in other countries bhodis is a great one so is trichome jungle and the madd farmer
I think it’s sound cloud they are on
This sounds right down my alley!! The serious stuff about science and growing will be listened to in my free time but pot cast sounds a bit more laid back & conversational, great for having on at work

thank u guys!!!

camkush
GR420 Moobs Of The Year

Post by camkush »

Tictok wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:02 pm

Tictok
Im not sure id call it a corporate takeover in USA cannabis. Now yes there are tons of Big Companies Trying to get involved.... but there are thousands of family owened dispensaries and farms. My family grows Hemp and we are beginning our own Branding.. 5 Star FarmaCBD will be in shelves across the country in a few months. Hemp became legal in my state this year and with the CBD boom My brother owns 3 stores and I own 1.. hell I jjust got out of prison for growing cannabis. Im not saying you are totally wrong, but from someone who has visited every Recreational Cannabis state in USA I find a lot more small dispensaries than the large dumb one like in Las Vegas called Planet 13. Supposidly the largest in USA back in December. There was absolutely no need for a 2 floor dispensary. My legs were tired after walking the 25 odd yards between products.. They had about as much cannabis as any other small shop, but they pay so much in ads saying they are biggest and best that people come.
Roll Tide :barmy:
#ProtectDiscord

Return to “Music, Movies & Multimedia”