Re: Starfield has arrived...

Post by Greenfingers »

Keeno wrote: ↑
Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:15 am
Greenfingers wrote: ↑
Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:00 am
Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:51 am
Anyone playing Starfield? I'm a huge Skyrim fan, played it for many years and keep going back. I never got into Fallout which is probably going yo be more similar to Starfield, but for Bethesda fans I know Starfield has been a long time in the making. I'm hoping it's everything it's been promised to be, reviews look good for the early access players.
If it comes over to PS i will definitely buy it mate, looks awesome.
There's been some serious console war online shit over this game. Its time to face facts GF, trade in the PS and join the Xbox crew 😎
i have thought about having all 3,pc,PS,and xbox :fairy:
These users thanked the author Greenfingers for the post:
Keeno (Sat Sep 02, 2023 5:56 pm)

Philzon   Growroom420 Discord
GHO

Post by GHO »

GHO wrote: ↑
Just watched a review, can't see me getting into that mate. It made it sound a bit poor?
Depends on the person doing the review from what I've seen. But most reviews are good. I cant wait for it to release on gamepass as its effectively free that way. If you liked the open world aspect of the games mentioned I can see it being amazing to play. 1000 planets to explore, mind bendingly big.
Must admit though I much prefer games with medieval weapons than guns and that. Let me know once you've had a bash at it and I'll see then.
These users thanked the author GHO for the post:
Keeno (Sat Sep 02, 2023 5:59 pm)

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

Sat Sep 02, 2023 12:43 pm

If it comes over to PS i will definitely buy it mate, looks awesome.
There's been some serious console war online shit over this game. Its time to face facts GF, trade in the PS and join the Xbox crew 😎
i have thought about having all 3,pc,PS,and xbox :fairy:
All xbox need from Play Station is Gran Turismo. You need Xbox for Halo, without access to Halo a gamer just can't be a gamer...

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

Sat Sep 02, 2023 5:09 pm
Just watched a review, can't see me getting into that mate. It made it sound a bit poor?
Depends on the person doing the review from what I've seen. But most reviews are good. I cant wait for it to release on gamepass as its effectively free that way. If you liked the open world aspect of the games mentioned I can see it being amazing to play. 1000 planets to explore, mind bendingly big.
Must admit though I much prefer games with medieval weapons than guns and that. Let me know once you've had a bash at it and I'll see then.
I do aswell. Now this game is released they can work on the next elder scrolls, that will be amazing. Except for @Greenfingers as he's a PlayStation :fairy:

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

Wrh wrote: ↑
Sat Sep 02, 2023 12:02 pm
I bet you wish you had this much interest in a weed related post keeno this threads on fire πŸ”₯ ps I haven't a clue what you are all talking about lol πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Greenfingers
Known User

Post by Greenfingers »

all joking aside, how good is the game ? is it much better than "no mans sky" ?
Keeno (Wed Sep 06, 2023 8:51 am)

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

Wed Sep 06, 2023 7:49 am
I'm downloading it atm. It came out a week ago for early access, but released today for free on xbox game pass.

As far as no man's sky, I've not played. But ft9m yhe reviews I've seen it's different in the fact you don't fly through space completely uninterrupted, you fast travel to star systems, you can then zoom around these systems. I'll update once I've had a play on it. Reviews so far look good.
These users thanked the author Keeno for the post (total 2):
fabi420 (Wed Sep 06, 2023 12:31 pm) • Greenfingers (Wed Sep 06, 2023 5:19 pm)

Greenfingers
Known User

Post by Greenfingers »

Wed Sep 06, 2023 8:54 am
Wed Sep 06, 2023 7:49 am
I'm downloading it atm. It came out a week ago for early access, but released today for free on xbox game pass.

As far as no man's sky, I've not played. But ft9m yhe reviews I've seen it's different in the fact you don't fly through space completely uninterrupted, you fast travel to star systems, you can then zoom around these systems. I'll update once I've had a play on it. Reviews so far look good.
Ive been enjoying no mans sky, the updates keep coming so keeps things interesting mate.
Keeno (Wed Sep 06, 2023 5:42 pm)

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

I've been playing for a couple of days and my first impression is very good. I've not played Fallout, but have hammered the elder scroll games, skyrim the most. Although this game is polar opposite to skyrim in the fact its set in the future, space, guns, etc.Im definitely getting some skyrim nostalgia in the way you play, interact, move around the game.

I like these big single player open world games, games where you can get lost for days out in the wilderness. This game is going to do that and then some. I'm very quickly falling in love with the game, it looks to be what they promised it would be.
These users thanked the author Keeno for the post:
biosynthetic (Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:27 am)

Greenfingers
Known User

Post by Greenfingers »

Fri Sep 08, 2023 12:56 am
I've been playing for a couple of days and my first impression is very good. I've not played Fallout, but have hammered the elder scroll games, skyrim the most. Although this game is polar opposite to skyrim in the fact its set in the future, space, guns, etc.Im definitely getting some skyrim nostalgia in the way you play, interact, move around the game.

I like these big single player open world games, games where you can get lost for days out in the wilderness. This game is going to do that and then some. I'm very quickly falling in love with the game, it looks to be what they promised it would be.
You would like No mans sky then mate, massive open world with lots to do.
Keeno (Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:10 am)

Return to β€œMusic, Movies & Multimedia”