Any podcast fans?

Music, movies, hardbacks & more
ohlordyeah_420
Respected Member

Any podcast fans?

Post by ohlordyeah_420 »

:dj:
Growing related I listen to 'the dude grows' 'growcast' and 'grow from your heart' and they're all pretty good. The dude grows parody songs are funny too.

Non garden related I listen to 'Richard herring's leciester square theatre' where comedian Richard herring interviews a celebrity in front of a live audience. Can be hilarious at times and very, very rude. The Brian blessed one is a good start. These are all on YouTube to watch too if you don't wanna download a podcast app, pretty sure the dude grows shows are filmed too.
The 'adam buxton' podcast is similar but it's not in front of an audience and can be a a mix of silly and seriousness.

This is how I get by boring work commutes.

Sorry if this is old to some of you, I've been listening to loads lately and saw no post about it.
diary link me do

"I fucking hate harvesting. I like planting the things and watering them, and looking after them, talking to them. I don't like fucking harvesting."

"You like smoking them, though."

"Oh, I like smoking them."
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Nanook
Respected Member

Re: Any podcast fans?

Post by Nanook »

?Never listened to a podcast in my life tbh :/
The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

I don't listen to any but only hear good things about podcasts really

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

ohlordyeah_420
Respected Member

Post by ohlordyeah_420 »

Here's a random dude grows:

https://youtu.be/odVWQ1o16AQ

Here's that Richard herring with Brian blessed:

https://youtu.be/ZH4cWoetw4s

Like I said, I've learnt a bit about growing from the growing podcasts (even though before I apply any thing I check with you guys) and the Richard herring one is just fun.

Smokey

Post by Smokey »

I do like a podcast myself mate helps me nod of at night I have a few i can recommend i will also give "The dude grows" a try for sure

Ive listened to most of the XFM podcasts and the Karl Pilkington diaries but now i'm currently a few episodes into "No Such Thing As A Fish" its by the QI elves and is absolutely hilarious tends to keep me awak laughing more than dozing off though lol

Cheers
🍁 Who Jah Bless No Man Curse 🍁

ohlordyeah_420
Respected Member

Post by ohlordyeah_420 »

Smokey wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:44 pm
I do like a podcast myself mate helps me nod of at night I have a few i can recommend i will also give "The dude grows" a try for sure

Ive listened to most of the XFM podcasts and the Karl Pilkington diaries but now i'm currently a few episodes into "No Such Thing As A Fish" its by the QI elves and is absolutely hilarious tends to keep me awak laughing more than dozing off though lol

Cheers
NO SUCH THINGS AS A FISH! that's what my mate recommended and I totally forgot. Ha!

Return to “Music, Movies & Multimedia”