Cannabis med card UK 🇬🇧

World news & political affairs

Re: Cannabis med card UK 🇬🇧

Post by Guest »

I'm quite honest about it all. It's the hard drug use that F'd me up. I said the Cannabis has only ever helped me.
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

Post by Captain Beefheart »

Paul_led wrote:
Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:09 pm
It’s right. My dr asked me if I do any drugs I said no, she said really , I said well yeah I drink alcohol , and coffee .I didn’t mean that she said , I ment drugs , as in cocaine cannabis etc. I said I have cannabis but that’s not a drug that’s a herb , we then had a 15 min chat how cannabis is the gateway drug lmfao ,
I said that’s funny , I have had weed since I was 15 , I’m now 39 and it’s not opened the gate to any drugs , just happiness and the cereal box lmfao
this was my response back in 1982 when my old man took me to the shrink for sniffing evo stick ....them quacks aint got a clue bach aint got a clue....... :puff puff:
These users thanked the author Captain Beefheart for the post:
Guest (Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:43 am)

KD
Known User

Post by KD »

It's my understanding there are 2 cards available now. One will give officers a guideline they must follow if they find weed on you. That's it. The second gives the same protection but also gives you a legal defence if you're caught growing. It's only a legal defence though, not a get out of jail free. It's up to the judge at the end of the day.
These users thanked the author KD for the post:
Guest (Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:11 pm)

sybarite
Known User

Post by sybarite »

DIY.Rik wrote:
Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:14 pm
fibrosux wrote:
Sun Jan 31, 2021 5:27 pm
will be speaking to my GP next time and seeing about getting one.
If I was in your position I would too. It's a little harder to justify my use being medicinal though. I have too many other anomalies and outstanding risks surrounding my life right now to be that open, even with my doctor, although I have talked about my use of Cannabis. This is why I am cagey about them getting addresses on record etc.... I would be constantly living on edge all the time.

I will check that one out too thanks.

Watched the 1st one and that is interesting, I would like to see more support from all the police forces though, it seems too much personal opinion is still taken on board to who catches you, potentially, at the time. Hit and miss. We're in no mands land of cannabis law!
Not sure if this has been mentioned already, but I applied for my Cancard and they no longer need to contact your GP. Just ask your GP for a summary of care, no need to give a reason, and upload an image of that to the Cancard site. It might be a pointless waste of money, but gives me some peace of mind. This looks promising:

These users thanked the author sybarite for the post:
Guest (Sat Mar 19, 2022 8:46 pm)

Return to “World News & Current Affairs”