Re: stop and search of shopping trolly's

Post by The Aspie Toker »

Marcus wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:31 am
The Aspie Toker wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:28 am
sageridder wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:01 am
What I've seen here someone with disabilities are given a place number when they arrive like the deli or a bakery so they can sit in their car in less discomfort and let know when they will be coming up soon. Not sure how that works as not my personal experience.
In the UK, some shops have set aside an hour (normally the first hour) for the elderly or disabled, but it's not every day and even then, there's been a queue. I did it once. From what I saw, only about 40% in the queue were elderly or disabled.
Did you check their medical records and birth certificates? Maybe key workers?

Aspie, you seem to be going to the shops a lot dude. They're petri dishes for this virus.

I know our local council has links on their website to community groups that have been set up to go and do shopping and get medicine for vunerable people. Even free food drops of bread, fruit n veg and stuff.

Stay home and safe if you're vulnerable, follow the guidance. Let the fit n healthy go do stuff for you. Put your feet up n relax man.

There's nothing in the shops worth dying for. :oik!:
I didn't need to look at their medical records or birth certificates. The amount of cars in the disabled bay vs people in the queue didn't add up. Many were young and not key workers (this was also before the key worker stuff started) If you were there, you'd know.

I have to go out more than I need/want to as I have two other people to look for.

The food parcels are wasted on us. The wife cannot have any dairy products. I do not eat canned veg or fruit. I only eat certain things or I won't eat them (aspie thing) and I don't eat pasta, rice etc.

We're waiting on a letter. Apparently, you need a letter from the GP to say that we're on the vulnerable list. That info came from MacMillan and were shocked that we hadn't yet received it.

I'll be buggered if I am going to give anyone my card and PIN number, so if I need cash, I'll still have to go out and get some.
Never give advice. Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it.

Philzon   Vape4Ever
The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Post by The Aspie Toker »

Greenfingers wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:40 am
https://uk.yahoo.com/news/police-checki ... 26225.html

He's a Melt......
I said it wouldn't happen.

Greenfingers
Known User

Post by Greenfingers »

The Aspie Toker wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:20 am
Marcus wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:31 am
The Aspie Toker wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:28 am

In the UK, some shops have set aside an hour (normally the first hour) for the elderly or disabled, but it's not every day and even then, there's been a queue. I did it once. From what I saw, only about 40% in the queue were elderly or disabled.
Did you check their medical records and birth certificates? Maybe key workers?

Aspie, you seem to be going to the shops a lot dude. They're petri dishes for this virus.

I know our local council has links on their website to community groups that have been set up to go and do shopping and get medicine for vunerable people. Even free food drops of bread, fruit n veg and stuff.

Stay home and safe if you're vulnerable, follow the guidance. Let the fit n healthy go do stuff for you. Put your feet up n relax man.

There's nothing in the shops worth dying for. :oik!:
I didn't need to look at their medical records or birth certificates. The amount of cars in the disabled bay vs people in the queue didn't add up. Many were young and not key workers (this was also before the key worker stuff started) If you were there, you'd know.

I have to go out more than I need/want to as I have two other people to look for.

The food parcels are wasted on us. The wife cannot have any dairy products. I do not eat canned veg or fruit. I only eat certain things or I won't eat them (aspie thing) and I don't eat pasta, rice etc.

We're waiting on a letter. Apparently, you need a letter from the GP to say that we're on the vulnerable list. That info came from MacMillan and were shocked that we hadn't yet received it.

I'll be buggered if I am going to give anyone my card and PIN number, so if I need cash, I'll still have to go out and get some.

we have to make fresh food as i cannot eat any alliums at all, they make me very ill.
These users thanked the author Greenfingers for the post:
The Aspie Toker (Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:51 am)

Return to “World News & Current Affairs”