Two girls, age 5 and 11, are hospitalized after eating candy spiked with THC that were accidentally distributed

World news & political affairs
The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Two girls, age 5 and 11, are hospitalized after eating candy spiked with THC that were accidentally distributed

Post by The Aspie Toker »

Two girls, age 5 and 11, are hospitalized after eating candy spiked with THC that were accidentally distributed by a Utah church.
The girls, ages 5 and 11, and three others ate medicated 'Nerds Ropes', which were given out in 63 food bags distributed Friday by the First Baptist Church of Roy, which had gotten the donations from the Utah Food Bank, police said.

The candy had 400 milligrams of THC, which is about 40 times a normal dosage for an adult who uses marijuana regularly, say authorities. The packaging on the candies even encourages people to 'Tear & Share'.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... hurch.html
These users thanked the author The Aspie Toker for the post:
camkush (Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:32 am)
Never give advice. Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it.

London Seed Centre   The Cannabis Experts - You Tube

Re: Two girls, age 5 and 11, are hospitalized after eating candy spiked with THC that were accidentally distributed

Post by Guest »

The Aspie Toker wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:36 pm
Two girls, age 5 and 11, are hospitalized after eating candy spiked with THC that were accidentally distributed by a Utah church.
The girls, ages 5 and 11, and three others ate medicated 'Nerds Ropes', which were given out in 63 food bags distributed Friday by the First Baptist Church of Roy, which had gotten the donations from the Utah Food Bank, police said.

The candy had 400 milligrams of THC, which is about 40 times a normal dosage for an adult who uses marijuana regularly, say authorities. The packaging on the candies even encourages people to 'Tear & Share'.
This doesn't even state the outcome of the kids hospitalization?

Well I couldn't find anything 🧐
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Re: Two girls, age 5 and 11, are hospitalized after eating candy spiked with THC that were accidentally distributed

DIY.Rik wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:09 pm
The Aspie Toker wrote:

This doesn't even state the outcome of the kids hospitalization?

Well I couldn't find anything 🧐
A lot of news stories are like that.
If you're that concerned, you can call 801-629-8221 and they may tell you.

camkush
GR420 Moobs Of The Year

Post by camkush »

The Aspie Toker wrote:

Shit.. howd they stay awake if it was 400MG and never done it before? Im kinda jealous but i know its fucked up that they were involuntarily dosed and at such a young age. When i buy legal cannabis edibles i usually eat around 130MG to start the morning(on vacations obviously)
These users thanked the author camkush for the post (total 3):
The Aspie Toker (Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:38 am) • ohlordyeah_420 (Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:37 am) • Guest (Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:30 am)
Roll Tide :barmy:
#ProtectDiscord

Post by Guest »

camkush wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:32 am
The Aspie Toker wrote:

Shit.. howd they stay awake if it was 400MG and never done it before? Im kinda jealous but i know its fucked up that they were involuntarily dosed and at such a young age. When i buy legal cannabis edibles i usually eat around 130MG to start the morning(on vacations obviously)
I wasn't sure about dosing. Jeeeez they were super strong.

I want to know the outcome though, are the girls OK and did this effect them?

Post by Guest »

Typical Daily Mail, half a story to whatevsr suits their persona.

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

DIY.Rik wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:32 am
Not at all. If you looked around, the story is the same in many papers. It was reported "as then"
At the time of reporting it wasn't known. Here's the same story from a US paper...
https://www.deseret.com/utah/2020/4/3/2 ... -19-police
These users thanked the author The Aspie Toker for the post:
Guest (Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:47 am)

Post by Guest »

The Aspie Toker wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:37 am
DIY.Rik wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:32 am
Not at all. If you looked around, the story is the same in many papers. It was reported "as then"
At the time of reporting it wasn't known. Here's the same story from a US paper...
https://www.deseret.com/utah/2020/4/3/2 ... -19-police
Excellent thanks Aspie. I should have looked.
These users thanked the author Guest for the post:
The Aspie Toker (Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:02 pm)

Post by Guest »

Same across the board then?
These users thanked the author Guest for the post:
The Aspie Toker (Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:03 pm)

ohlordyeah_420
Respected Member

Post by ohlordyeah_420 »

They probably had a good sleep and woke up hungry and foggy 3 days later feeling humbled. That's what happens to me when I eat too many edibles :idn:
These users thanked the author ohlordyeah_420 for the post:
Guest (Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:35 pm)
diary link me do

"I fucking hate harvesting. I like planting the things and watering them, and looking after them, talking to them. I don't like fucking harvesting."

"You like smoking them, though."

"Oh, I like smoking them."
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Return to “World News & Current Affairs”