What a twat.

World news & political affairs
2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

What a twat.

Post by 2-Scoops »

Sorry i know its a weed growers site, but fuck me. Im not a political type but i`m working class Labour voter through and through.

Anyhow enough of that lets talk Rishi Sunak. I know not all are political but man listen to this acceptance speech, im not gonna break it down cus it would take ages, but jeeeeezus christ almighty as Dad used to say when i was stood on picket line at 14 with him against McGregor (Thatcher) Dad was a steelworker, what a load of shit and your full of it Rishi.

He is with me "i am with you" you certainly are not Mr Billionaire Sunak who gave billions away in for of contracts to his Tory cronies in middle of a world wide crisis and yes well, fuck all said about that, lying fucker your full of shit.

Yo indeed " i have work to do to restore trust" but im gonna employ Suella Braverman. Yes you broke your own laws in middle of a crisis partying with your blue cronies when peeps were dying alone unable to be with their families, shower of shit comes to mind, but your with me, like fuck you are, I'll shush for now but guys we`ve got a real card in charge here :roll eyes:

These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post:
sybarite (Sun Feb 19, 2023 1:05 am)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Re: What a twat.

Post by 2-Scoops »

What part of this is right. When pulled on it all over tv he`s cronies (Tories) start to give excuse along lines of "theirs deprived areas in countyside too not just inner cities" fair do`s i take that point, but fucking video is in Tunbridge Wells not fucking Sunderland. Your full of shit Mr GB leader. Jeez man what a twat, lets make it up as we go along cones to mind, but your with me, cheers mate :roll eyes:

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

People do change yes and for the better generally if they do. But really do peeps like this. Fuck off Rishi.
https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/of- ... ss-friends

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Here is today getting owned by Kier Starmer in PM Q`s

Marcus
GR420 Leg End

Post by Marcus »

They're taking us for a bunch of cünts Jimbo.

We need to be on the streets.

General strike time!

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

I know lots of peeps say politics is fucked and they (MP`s) are all in it for themselves, maybe so to an extent, my view is theirs a fiddle in every job, but really if you follow politics a bit and know a little theirs a vast a different between main 2 parties and for life of me i cant see why anyone would vote Tory unless they were millionaire types, nowt against those peeps either, each to their own and all that bumph, but what grinds my bones with Tory voters, well a good example is, i go down local WMC club have a pint with mates and its full of Tory voters, reason i get when i ask why and we get on debate about it all is shit "i like Boris" or "they tuff on refugees" theirs more come than ever and always will be cus we Britain dont turn away the persecuted and im proud of that, but that applies to all western nations they are never gonna turn away genuine refugees. Oh another they excuse is "they got Brexit done, man were fucked and broke as a country now cus our GDP is a 3rd down on what it was, 1000`s of tons of feed not picked this summer is one of many examples i could give, fucking great Mr Cameron and Bojo ill get you a fucking meddle. You Tory lot have gone to town and fucked our country up past 12 years you`ve been in charge. I shan't mention overnight leaders we have in-between cus they`re not worth a wank either.

Ranting and raving over for a bit guys but knowing me i shall keep popping in with odd video and explanation of why not to vote this shower of shit in charge unless your one of top 5% richest living in our great land .

Sorry about the politics crap guys but fuck sometimes this lot in charge dont half grind my bones with shit they spout out.

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Marcus wrote:
Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:34 pm
They're taking us for a bunch of cünts Jimbo.

We need to be on the streets.

General strike time!
For real Marcus. They trying to take that right away too or that split arse was last week anyhow.

GHO

Post by GHO »

I especially liked that line about 'ive been elected to do...: Hasn't been elected at all, nobody has voted for sunak. Quite the opposite. It's a fiddle mate, the country's in a holding pattern again while the Tories play for time hoping he can turn their fortunes around and keep them all at the trough. Take a look at conservative voters now, all butt hurt and swearing to jump ship because they've just found out what we all knew; the conservatives don't give a monkeys about the lives and wants of the working class, but they'll play on their fears and feed them full of shit to get into government. Now they're in and they don't need them as they know they're probably out at the next GE.
Bet you my last quid that braverman is about to take us back 50 years on immigration and everything else that matters too. No accident that despite breaking data rules on sensitive information she's kept her job as a concession to Rees moggs band of nazi scallywags in the ERG. At least their hedge funds made money betting against the pound again though 🤬 funny how the pound crashes under the conservatives but they're the party of business allegedly. Don't even get me started about trusses 115k pa bung. Same for Boris, may, and Cameron too. Couldn't make it up could you. We should have a rule that if you resign or are forced out before your term ends you don't get a penny.

Marcus
GR420 Leg End

Post by Marcus »

I think Cruella Braverman will be out again shortly. Sounds like a few tories are already taking aim at her. Horrible piece of shit she is.

There are no legal routes to getting to the Uk for asylum, so all the tubthumping about her dream to see people fleeing persecution being put on flights to Rwanda and the clampdown on illegal boats is just appeasing that pig fucking racist side of the voters. 86% of asylum applications are granted, so that shows most have a legal right to safe passage.
Yesterday's figures show 98% of the small boat arrivals applied for asylum in 2021 (so it's not like they're running for the hills to never be seen again) and the government have processed... 4% of them.
Now there's stories today about how much it costs them in accommodation for them.
Amazing how the government fucks up and can;t be arsed to do it's job, but the right wing papers will be spinning that story for them this morning on £7MILLION TO PUT UP BROWN FOLKS IN HOTELS!!! AND IT'S YOUR PENSION THAT'S SUFFERING... When the tories fucked the pensions (and the countries finances) a couple of weeks ago with that budget.

They're fighting to keep themselves in power, it's a game for the rich kids running this country. When they fuck it up, they just walk away with pockets full of cash, back to comfy lobbying jobs in the oil industry.

Hang the fucking lot of them.

Herbalist
Bud Of The Year Winner 2022

Post by Herbalist »

This whole debacle is a joke. I dont like either party really. (I used to be a labour voter but wouldn't trust starmer as far as i could spit him) Personally, i believe the time has come for a "British revoloution party" sort of thing. We need term limits in the house of lords (if we keep them. I think we should abolish the house of lords) and direct democracy. Time for everyone to stop going to work and get on the streets with their placards. I'm not a fan of the 'first past the post' election system. We need something like Norway with their proportional representation system. Tories and labour can suck out.
Making plans with a stoner is like being with a prostitute. They tell you they’re coming, but you know it’s a lie.

Return to “World News & Current Affairs”