Cannabis to class A

World news & political affairs
wigz
Known User

Cannabis to class A

Post by wigz »

check out this load of BS!

They actually do this and we can say bye bye to the forum!

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/h ... 2d392206ea

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:

Pretty much the whole world is going in the other direction. You have to ask why? what is in it for these top wanker politicians?

London Seed Centre   The Cannabis Experts - You Tube
Keeno
Site Admin

Re: Cannabis to class A

Post by Keeno »

For me, its simple, drive out any competition. I've been saying for ages that right now is the best we as growers will ever have it in the UK. At the moment they have outpriced policing weed. Its not worth active investigations for 99% of growers, people like us. It costs too much to do in regards to the punishments given.

But...

If the government were to be making money from say "medical cannabis"... Then they wouldn't want little old me growing my own weed, there's no tax money in me growing in a cupboard, but loads of tax money in me having to pay for medical cannabis".

To sum up...

Its not worth their time as it stands to police it, but if class A, then shit is about to get all kinds of real, punishments will be much harder, far more worth the police investigating. But you have to ask why would they do such a thing? Because they are about to legalize it, but not in the way we want it, in a way they can heavily profit from it.

I was praying id to be proven wrong from this way of thinking. But it's starting to look more and more like It's actually happening.

Rawreefer
Grow Of The Year Winner 2022

Post by Rawreefer »

Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom in a Mel Gibson Braveheart moment...

Paul_led
Respected Member

Post by Paul_led »

I know what ya saying man ? But it’s all been blown up
From one bellend police commissioner ,

It’s not gonna happen, prisons are full already

Greenfingers
Known User

Post by Greenfingers »

‘No plans’ to tighten law on cannabis, says No 10

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/h ... 2d392206ea

Maybe they should look at banning Alcohol as its fucked up many more people's lives than cannabis ever has.

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

We`ll all be making our own hooch and getting blotto`D on landing, playing pool all day long :running-around: , whilst waiting on next lot of smokey bum weed to land. :rolf: Tories are fucked anyhow, shower of shit the lot of them. :ninja:
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

wigz
Known User

Post by wigz »

Been thinking about it in the shower man and im sure you are 100% correct, I was just thinking how many of them have money in big pharma companies, get rid of home growers and force anyone who wants it to go to docs but then hand prescriptions out like sweets same as they did with opioids!! :rage: :rage: :ak:

Keeno wrote:
Mon Oct 10, 2022 12:55 pm
For me, its simple, drive out any competition. I've been saying for ages that right now is the best we as growers will ever have it in the UK. At the moment they have outpriced policing weed. Its not worth active investigations for 99% of growers, people like us. It costs too much to do in regards to the punishments given.

But...

If the government were to be making money from say "medical cannabis"... Then they wouldn't want little old me growing my own weed, there's no tax money in me growing in a cupboard, but loads of tax money in me having to pay for medical cannabis".

To sum up...

Its not worth their time as it stands to police it, but if class A, then shit is about to get all kinds of real, punishments will be much harder, far more worth the police investigating. But you have to ask why would they do such a thing? Because they are about to legalize it, but not in the way we want it, in a way they can heavily profit from it.

I was praying id to be proven wrong from this way of thinking. But it's starting to look more and more like It's actually happening.

IMO
Known User

Post by IMO »

I’d love to see the evidence for this statement “ “If you look at the young people in treatment, the number one drug they are in treatment for is cannabis.”
No mention of alcohol or cocaine or any of the of the other recreational drugs, what the idiots don’t realise is prohibition solves nothing, if it was legalised they could actually sell lower thc higher Cbd weed for younger people.m to access.

Return to “World News & Current Affairs”