Chief of one of the UK's largest police forces calls for cannabis to be decriminalised to free up officers' time

World news & political affairs
The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Chief of one of the UK's largest police forces calls for cannabis to be decriminalised to free up officers' time

Post by The Aspie Toker »

A police chief today called for the decriminalisation of cannabis to free up resources for other police work.

John Campbell, chief constable of Thames Valley Police - England's fifth largest force - said the existence of a 'lucrative' illegal market led to violence and criminality.

He said police forces had spent years cracking down on weed smokers without being able to snuff out the problem.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... lised.html
These users thanked the author The Aspie Toker for the post (total 2):
Nom (Thu Jun 16, 2022 4:03 am) • GMO (Thu Jun 16, 2022 4:24 pm)
Never give advice. Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it.

London Seed Centre   The Cannabis Experts - You Tube
Nom
Known User

Re: Chief of one of the UK's largest police forces calls for cannabis to be decriminalised to free up officers' time

Post by Nom »

Well this is some good news
These users thanked the author Nom for the post:
The Aspie Toker (Thu Jun 16, 2022 7:26 am)

Rawreefer
Grow Of The Year Winner 2022

Re: Chief of one of the UK's largest police forces calls for cannabis to be decriminalised to free up officers' time

Post by Rawreefer »

Really that many weed smokers "The US... we know that every four minutes somebody is hospitalised for psychosis from cannabis.".....Hmmmmmm that's 360 people every day....
These users thanked the author Rawreefer for the post (total 2):
The Aspie Toker (Thu Jun 16, 2022 7:26 am) • Herbalist (Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:24 am)

Herbalist
Bud Of The Year Winner 2022

Post by Herbalist »

I live under this force and have personally spoke to John Campbell, while toking...(T.V.P were doing a community day on my estate) Quite laid back for a high ranking officer. Didn't give a toss that i was smoking in my own front garden.
These users thanked the author Herbalist for the post (total 3):
The Aspie Toker (Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:41 am) • Paul_led (Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:40 am) • Treetrunk (Thu Jun 16, 2022 12:52 pm)
Making plans with a stoner is like being with a prostitute. They tell you they’re coming, but you know it’s a lie.

Return to “World News & Current Affairs”