Drug drivers could be forced to take rehabilitation courses before being allowed back behind the wheel

World news & political affairs
The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Drug drivers could be forced to take rehabilitation courses before being allowed back behind the wheel

Post by The Aspie Toker »

Motorists caught driving under the influence of drugs could be forced to undertake rehabilitation courses before their ban is lifted as part of a new government crackdown.

Ministers have called for a shake-up to punishments for drug drivers to address what it called an 'underestimated social problem' that has been on the rise in recent years.

Drug driving court cases have risen from just under 1,500 in 2015 to around 13,700 in 2020, such is the growing scale of the problem.

Records for the year previous suggest that more than two in five convicted drug drivers are repeat offenders.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/money/cars/ ... urses.html
These users thanked the author The Aspie Toker for the post (total 3):
GMO (Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:36 am) • Guest (Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:45 am) • Greenfingers (Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:29 pm)
Never give advice. Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it.

Re: Drug drivers could be forced to take rehabilitation courses before being allowed back behind the wheel

Post by Guest »

Stick to the rules, go the speed limit. Don't get angry. Keep calm and all should be well.

Always a controversial subject.

Personally I think theres lots of bad sober drivers, so what will be done about them....? :lol:
These users thanked the author Guest for the post (total 2):
Greenfingers (Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:28 pm) • The Aspie Toker (Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:34 pm)
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

MrNice
Respected Member

Re: Drug drivers could be forced to take rehabilitation courses before being allowed back behind the wheel

Post by MrNice »

thats easy dont get caught and dont toke in your car simple

the other week was doin 70mph on the motorway was behind a car good couple 100 yrds and boi I could smell the funk coming out the windows of the car in front I had the windows shut was coming in through the car vents lol

Was like dammm thats some dank shit

be careful and dont act like a plonker
These users thanked the author MrNice for the post (total 2):
Greenfingers (Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:29 pm) • The Aspie Toker (Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:34 pm)

Herbalist
Bud Of The Year Winner 2022

Post by Herbalist »

Got a buddy that chuffs constantly behind the wheel has done since passing his test years ago. Amazes me that he's never been fucked for it. He's crashed almost everything he's driven. :lol: personally I'm a strict, t-total behind the wheel, wont even have a shandy and drive. Not a fan of drink drivers but stoned drivers are different. I do enough dumb shit on the road being sober.
These users thanked the author Herbalist for the post (total 2):
MrNice (Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:48 pm) • The Aspie Toker (Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:34 pm)
Making plans with a stoner is like being with a prostitute. They tell you they’re coming, but you know it’s a lie.

Herbalist

Post by Herbalist »

These users thanked the author Herbalist for the post (total 2):
Greenfingers (Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:32 pm) • The Aspie Toker (Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:37 pm)

MrNice
Respected Member

Post by MrNice »

Lol @Herbalist

I remember one time snowboarding in italy stayed outside the resort at a friends pad hired a fiat 16v punto get around but any way cut a long story short.

Got up one morning had breakfast then me and my mate rollled a couple of morning spliffs smoked those with a nice cappuccinos before getting changed and ready to hit the mountain.

Any way got dressed grabbed the boards and boots headed for the car lol .... got to car started loading up
mate said you can drive i feel stoned was like no worries im good

We get in and drive 30mins to the resort then had to stop and put snow chains on another 15mins go by not good stoned cold and was like how do these work again so 45mins later

Anyway get there park up go to the boot to grab my boots and there not there was like O fook had every think else boards ruck sacks lunch but no boots ........... lol

Said yo wheres the boots mate said you put them in the boot I was like na you said you was doing it lol

So anyways another 1h30 there back again boots were sitting in the garge where we had left them lol

O yeah the fiat punto we killed no breaks left and we burnt the clutch out there not made for moutain driving for sure

STONERS ....hehehehehehe ah man funny times
These users thanked the author MrNice for the post:
Herbalist (Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:09 pm)

Herbalist

Post by Herbalist »

:lol: good ol stoner brain. I have murdered a few fiats over the last 4 years. Seem to have the worst luck with them. 2 popped engines, both fiat pandas and one punto that set fire to itself while i was on the m6. None of the cars belonged to me at the time of their demise. Haha. Id love to give snowboarding a go. Convincing the wife to go somewhere cold for a holiday is damn near impossible.
These users thanked the author Herbalist for the post:
MrNice (Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:48 pm)

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Post by The Aspie Toker »

DIY.Rik wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:47 am
Stick to the rules, go the speed limit. Don't get angry. Keep calm and all should be well.

Always a controversial subject.

Personally I think theres lots of bad sober drivers, so what will be done about them....? :lol:
It reminds me of that old saying... Don't break the law whilst breaking the law.
These users thanked the author The Aspie Toker for the post:
Herbalist (Tue Apr 05, 2022 8:42 pm)

Return to “World News & Current Affairs”