'Super weed' flooding UK as drinkers turn to cannabis to get through Dry January

World news & political affairs
The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

'Super weed' flooding UK as drinkers turn to cannabis to get through Dry January

Post by The Aspie Toker »

"Gangs are flooding the UK with “super weed” from California as drinkers turn to cannabis to get through Dry January.

Dealers are cashing in on a surge in demand from lockdown boozers getting high to avoid alcohol.

Showing us a box of several bags, ordered off the dark web, he added: “These are 3.5g bags, people are paying £80-£120.
"

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest ... s-23330973
These users thanked the author The Aspie Toker for the post:
Guest (Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:55 am)
Never give advice. Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it.

Wayne36
Known User

Re: 'Super weed' flooding UK as drinkers turn to cannabis to get through Dry January

Post by Wayne36 »

UK is going be stoned as shit lol good job uk ... however I am not good with uk money but that seems to me kinda of like very expensive no ?
These users thanked the author Wayne36 for the post (total 2):
The Aspie Toker (Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:40 am) • Guest (Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:00 am)

Re: 'Super weed' flooding UK as drinkers turn to cannabis to get through Dry January

Post by Guest »

The Aspie Toker wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:42 am
“These are 3.5g bags, people are paying £80-£120."
I was going to say where the fook are they at, I'm all empty jars right now, but at that price I'd rather do without :Shock:
These users thanked the author Guest for the post (total 2):
The Aspie Toker (Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:40 am) • waxjess420 (Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:18 pm)
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

Post by Guest »

Wayne36 wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:21 am
UK is going be stoned as shit lol good job uk ... however I am not good with uk money but that seems to me kinda of like very expensive no ?
That's X4 thye price on top of already top end prices. I think I'd rather hand on!

I think this is all propaganda leading up to legalisation :dance: They're letting the anti cannbis lobbyists w@^l<ers down gently :ak:
These users thanked the author Guest for the post (total 2):
The Aspie Toker (Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:40 am) • Wayne36 (Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:57 am)

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

DIY.Rik wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:56 am
The Aspie Toker wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:42 am
“These are 3.5g bags, people are paying £80-£120."
I was going to say where the fook are they at, I'm all empty jars right now, but at that price I'd rather do without :Shock:
Wayne36 wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:21 am

It's probably UK weed, just packaged as Californian. Well over-priced though.
These users thanked the author The Aspie Toker for the post (total 3):
Guest (Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:01 am) • 2-Scoops (Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:43 pm) • Wayne36 (Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:58 am)

Post by Guest »

The Aspie Toker wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:41 am
Ahhhaaa yes this could be a very valid point. Where did you get the packaging from then @The Aspie Toker ....??? :lol:
These users thanked the author Guest for the post:
The Aspie Toker (Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:08 am)

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

DIY.Rik wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:02 am
The Aspie Toker wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:41 am
Ahhhaaa yes this could be a very valid point. Where did you get the packaging from then @The Aspie Toker ....??? :lol:
It wouldn't be hard to forge, or even fool someone - esp if they are willing to pay those prices.
These users thanked the author The Aspie Toker for the post:
Guest (Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:37 am)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

It cracks me up when i see youngsters with a bag of Cali weed round here buzzing cus its from California, man they`re paying £50 to £60 and more for an 1/8th when they can just buy same buddage around £20 - £30 less the Cali zip seal tagged baggi. Do peeps really think those Cali dudes are importing weed from States to UK and risking getting lifed off in prison for exporting illegal drugs, lets face it why the fuck would they wanna do that when they can quite happily grow it and sell it in their own backyard over in States and risk alot less time in prison if any time in prison at all nowadays.

Round my way it`s those shrood Asian weed dealer dudes with Cali buddage and all they do is just buy baggies printed up saying "cali weed" and whatever else, you can even go on e-bay and buy these baggies. Local guy i know close by deals it and when i chat with him about it, we have a chuckle at the fools buying it at twice the cost, more fool them basically. I don`t know how many times ive told nephew when he comes round with some Cali weed to show me that he`s crackers, he proper believes it out of Cali. Come on guys its all grown here in UK what we consume, well 99.999% of it is if i was to sling a good guess into pot, i`d even go as far as to say we export weed to Europe nowadays and that we certainly dont import it, well if i was a betting man i`d have a good bet on that fucker for sure.
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post (total 2):
The Aspie Toker (Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:50 pm) • Guest (Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:10 am)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

waxjess420
Respected Member

Post by waxjess420 »

It absolutely amazes me not only what people will charge, but what people will pay just because of a Cali label which has still most likely been grown in someone’s loft here and put in a shiny bag

I’m old school and skint so won’t pay all these bonkers prices! It’s why I started growing
These users thanked the author waxjess420 for the post:
2-Scoops (Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:09 pm)
😈 Resident Meme Demon 😈

Post by Guest »

2-Scoops wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:20 pm
It cracks me up when i see youngsters with a bag of Cali weed round here buzzing cus its from California, man they`re paying £50 to £60 and more for an 1/8th when they can just buy same buddage around £20 - £30 less the Cali zip seal tagged baggi. Do peeps really think those Cali dudes are importing weed from States to UK and risking getting lifed off in prison for exporting illegal drugs, lets face it why the fuck would they wanna do that when they can quite happily grow it and sell it in their own backyard over in States and risk alot less time in prison if any time in prison at all nowadays.

Round my way it`s those shrood Asian weed dealer dudes with Cali buddage and all they do is just buy baggies printed up saying "cali weed" and whatever else, you can even go on e-bay and buy these baggies. Local guy i know close by deals it and when i chat with him about it, we have a chuckle at the fools buying it at twice the cost, more fool them basically. I don`t know how many times ive told nephew when he comes round with some Cali weed to show me that he`s crackers, he proper believes it out of Cali. Come on guys its all grown here in UK what we consume, well 99.999% of it is if i was to sling a good guess into pot, i`d even go as far as to say we export weed to Europe nowadays and that we certainly dont import it, well if i was a betting man i`d have a good bet on that fucker for sure.
I love reading your posts mate. But it takes up all my coffee break :lol:
These users thanked the author Guest for the post:
2-Scoops (Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:09 pm)

Return to “World News & Current Affairs”