Canada allows access to mushrooms for terminal patients

World news & political affairs
Joker59
Known User

Canada allows access to mushrooms for terminal patients

Post by Joker59 »

I think this is a great ice breaker for the medical establishment. We already carry them in shops in B.C. and about 30 reliable main order places. It’s only a matter of time until medically they become available, and then rec will follow.

Exciting days since me and my friends have been advocating for this since college. It’s mental health benefits can be without equal! So fingers crossed

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/y3zx ... E_facebook
These users thanked the author Joker59 for the post:
ohlordyeah_420 (Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:16 pm)
Just a Canadian Cannabis enthusiast🇨🇦 If you aren’t learning then what’s the point!?
“You may be Galileo, but your probably just wrong! “
“I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it“ Evelyn Beatrice Hall.
viewtopic.php?f=88&t=6271 Purple Orange (CBD+), CBDurban, Gorilla Zkittles, And more!! IG@thekidchronnabis

ohlordyeah_420
Respected Member

Re: Canada allows access to mushrooms for terminal patients

Post by ohlordyeah_420 »

100% agree.
I've been taking them on and off for a few years now (started when I started growing) and every 'session' I do I think of as therapy. Every experience I've had I always come out like I've had a huge weight lifted off my shoulders. Dont think I've done any for a year but that's really down to the fact I feel content in myself.

I've always thought this forum should have a little shroomy corner for those that grow their own. If its allowed I'd share my techniques with everyone.
These users thanked the author ohlordyeah_420 for the post:
Joker59 (Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:21 pm)
diary link me do

"I fucking hate harvesting. I like planting the things and watering them, and looking after them, talking to them. I don't like fucking harvesting."

"You like smoking them, though."

"Oh, I like smoking them."
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Joker59
Known User

Re: Canada allows access to mushrooms for terminal patients

Post by Joker59 »

ohlordyeah_420 wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:19 pm
100% agree.
I've been taking them on and off for a few years now (started when I started growing) and every 'session' I do I think of as therapy. Every experience I've had I always come out like I've had a huge weight lifted off my shoulders. Dont think I've done any for a year but that's really down to the fact I feel content in myself.

I've always thought this forum should have a little shroomy corner for those that grow their own. If its allowed I'd share my techniques with everyone.
I’ve throught the same thing! I think in the rules it says we’re not suppose to tho so I haven’t shared any cultivation stuff lol But this was too awesome not to share!

I feel the same way, I microdose it monthly and do a good trip like twice a year or so. It’s soooo therapeutic, last time I was kayaking in a river and lake system with UNREAL cliff faces and water like glass. Then in the open areas we just sat and rocked in the waves and laughed. It was epic and such a good bonding experience with a good chunk of my family in law
ImageImage
These users thanked the author Joker59 for the post:
ohlordyeah_420 (Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:15 pm)

Return to “World News & Current Affairs”