Frenchy Cannoli interview *new*

Make your own hashish, hash, resin & solid
ohlordyeah_420
Respected Member

Frenchy Cannoli interview *new*

Post by ohlordyeah_420 »

diary link me do

"I fucking hate harvesting. I like planting the things and watering them, and looking after them, talking to them. I don't like fucking harvesting."

"You like smoking them, though."

"Oh, I like smoking them."
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

ohlordyeah_420
Respected Member

Re: Frenchy Cannoli interview *new*

Post by ohlordyeah_420 »

FAO GMO: as I know you'll enjoy this, do you know Frenchy is doing a talk/ demo at Spannabis? You lucky sonovabitch 😂

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

ohlordyeah_420 wrote:FAO GMO: as I know you'll enjoy this, do you know Frenchy is doing a talk/ demo at Spannabis? You lucky sonovabitch
My trip is being planned around frenchy's exibihtion lol

I'm gonna link him later on

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

ohlordyeah_420
Respected Member

Post by ohlordyeah_420 »

Oh by the way I haven't heard this yet as it was only released yesterday. If it sucks I apologise but the only person I know who loves Mary jane more than our DJ Smokey is Scotty real, doing the interview.

ohlordyeah_420
Respected Member

Post by ohlordyeah_420 »

GMO wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:00 pm
ohlordyeah_420 wrote:FAO GMO: as I know you'll enjoy this, do you know Frenchy is doing a talk/ demo at Spannabis? You lucky sonovabitch

That's super cool dude. If you think it's worth it I'm going next year. I was going to go this year but thought it might be boring for the missus so we're off to Dam for a few days next week.

I went smoking in barca in 2017 and joined a club for 10Euros called 'sticky born'. Weed was great, little cheaper than Dam. Although on the last day of the trip I dropped a bong and it smashed but there was no one working inside at that time (doorman and budtender were outside.

So I just ran away. :bang head:

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

ohlordyeah_420 wrote:Oh by the way I haven't heard this yet as it was only released yesterday. If it sucks I apologise but the only person I know who loves Mary jane more than our DJ Smokey is Scotty real, doing the interview.
I have a quick skip through. Sounds very relevant for anyone looking to step their hash game up

Alot of the hash game comes down to knowing how your shifted extract will behave, different strains actually produce different vicousity of extracts. For example a true cheese BHO will look like Swiss cheese after purging due to the high terp content and terps are actually a solvent themself and the purge causes terp bubbles

So some strains will actually need to be processed differently to produce the same consistency of extract

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

ohlordyeah_420 wrote:
GMO wrote:

That's super cool dude. If you think it's worth it I'm going next year. I was going to go this year but thought it might be boring for the missus so we're off to Dam for a few days next week.

I went smoking in barca in 2017 and joined a club for 10Euros called 'sticky born'. Weed was great, little cheaper than Dam. Although on the last day of the trip I dropped a bong and it smashed but there was no one working inside at that time (doorman and budtender were outside.

I keep hearing more and more that Dam is getting worse and worse. There are currently clubs which are operating outside of Spanish law so ya gotta be careful not to get caught up in the wrong scene from my research. But most of this is down to people importing hashes rather than producing them through legal means within Spain

I'm going to try get a vids up onto the gr420 youtube channel of the event and stuff. I'll also be starting a Q&A thread very soon

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

ohlordyeah_420 wrote:
GMO wrote:

Ooosh I just got word his seminar is 250 dollars that ain't possible for me

I'll just have to social media follow him around the place

I've heard that most the legit cafes are really sound tbh mate, I can image there being raised security with the influx of people for the event too tho

ohlordyeah_420
Respected Member

Post by ohlordyeah_420 »

I'm sure it'll be awesome. If you're going next year you'll have company.

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

ohlordyeah_420 wrote:I'm sure it'll be awesome. If you're going next year you'll have company.
I believe next year it will be an official part of the high times association of clubs and events

Iirc they are currently buying the event

Return to “Hashish/Hash Room”