Charas/charras and cream

Make your own hashish, hash, resin & solid
B.G.
Known User

Re: Charas/charras and cream

Post by B.G. »

GMO wrote:
Buddonkey wrote:So are you still giving it a go gmo? I had never heard of this until reading your post. So is it like a weak scissor hash?
Is almost exactly the same as scissors hash but stickier and more oily than hashy. It's shouldn't be weaker as it should have less plant matter if done correctly

It featured on strain hunters a few times with dudes rubbing live plants in Jamaica and India I think it was

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Temple balls was made by sending the kids into the field running around with hessian sacks on which in turn collect all the resin . These then would be scrapped clean with machetes and then the produce would be collected from the blades and rolled into balls . Love my hash and seen it being made on industrial scale when I was in the Middle East

Sent from a green and pleasant land

Nanook
Respected Member

Post by Nanook »

B.G. wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:46 pm
GMO wrote:
Buddonkey wrote:So are you still giving it a go gmo? I had never heard of this until reading your post. So is it like a weak scissor hash?
Is almost exactly the same as scissors hash but stickier and more oily than hashy. It's shouldn't be weaker as it should have less plant matter if done correctly

It featured on strain hunters a few times with dudes rubbing live plants in Jamaica and India I think it was

Temple balls was made by sending the kids into the field running around with hessian sacks on which in turn collect all the resin . These then would be scrapped clean with machetes and then the produce would be collected from the blades and rolled into balls . Love my hash and seen it being made on industrial scale when I was in the Middle East

My older mate is always on about that temple stuff, tho I think his was mixed with opium. There was a name for it but I forget.
The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

B.G. wrote:
GMO wrote:

I have been reading that's some commercial producers use leather clothes which is then rolled from like hand pressed charas

I've tried a couple times to make Frenchy temple balls from kief hash but I think I need a better technique and heating process as it tends to crumble again under pressure

“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

Smokey

Post by Smokey »

How did it go GMO Pal
🍁 Who Jah Bless No Man Curse 🍁

B.G.
Known User

Post by B.G. »

GMO wrote:
B.G. wrote:
GMO wrote:Is almost exactly the same as scissors hash but stickier and more oily than hashy. It's shouldn't be weaker as it should have less plant matter if done correctly

I have been reading that's some commercial producers use leather clothes which is then rolled from like hand pressed charas

I've tried a couple times to make Frenchy temple balls from kief hash but I think I need a better technique and heating process as it tends to crumble again under pressure

When using kief ya best using a little moisture on ya hands a drop of saliva and then roll the ball with that . Let it dry for a hour and done . Next time I’ve got the tumblr running I’ll do a little guide

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

B.G. wrote:
GMO wrote:
B.G. wrote: Temple balls was made by sending the kids into the field running around with hessian sacks on which in turn collect all the resin . These then would be scrapped clean with machetes and then the produce would be collected from the blades and rolled into balls . Love my hash and seen it being made on industrial scale when I was in the Middle East

When using kief ya best using a little moisture on ya hands a drop of saliva and then roll the ball with that . Let it dry for a hour and done . Next time I’ve got the tumblr running I’ll do a little guide

Nice one bruvvva!

I'll get shaking some fresh kief just for this occasion

Bulls
Coco Grower

Post by Bulls »

Some interesting facts above that i actually never heard of!

Misolo313

Post by Misolo313 »

Have a sticky sweet frosty snow lotus im dying to try this on.

Return to “Hashish/Hash Room”