Bio bomb caps

Cannabis Cooking and Recipes
2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Bio bomb caps

Post by 2-Scoops »

So these bio bombs are great for getting mashed up on or using as meds to fight nasty disease. You can take them straight down neck or if your not wanting that heavy mashed up effect so much then you can also use them as supposotories and stick them up your arse, not too far mind you or you`ll still get mashed up cus i here theirs also a mash up gland down in that neck of woods if you stick them in too deep.

To make 10/1 caps which maybe too mucvh for some so if thats case make them 20/1 caps and just taker 2 if thats not enough. But 5/1 or 10/1 will do a real jobby on your head and smash it right up if your wanting that.

So for making 100 x 10 to 1 caps you`ll need:

90ml of coconut oil
10ml or RSO
lecithin (optional better for medz)
00 size capsules x 100
syringe

Here`s the process basically you get your weed decarb it in oven

Then you sling it in jug and cover with isopropyl or any pure alcohol ,like everclear which is prolly best option iff your on meds run cus its a bit cleaner than iso basically, give it a good stir and let it stand for few minutes or so, then you filter it through a coffee filter and repeat that process on same weed filter so your left with just iso full of weedy goodness.

Here`s a Rick Simpson how too make RSO safely.

You then evaporate off the alcohol, now be WARNED this can be dangerous so you`ll need a well ventilated area summink like a conservatory works or even better outside and either an electric hotplate, pan and pyrex dish for the ban marie type method or a slow cooker, which i prefer to use nowadays theirs no faffing with different stuff, you just sling it and in turn it on full and lastly one of most important bits of kit is a great big oscilating fan to stop that potential BOOM of fire or lets say cut down the chances of that BOOM lol, also the slower you evaporate off the alcohol will reduce that risk of a BOOM, but yes basically the oscilating fan will blast the alcohol fumes around and out of the door or window and stop the alcohol fumes dropping (heavier than air) and becoming too dense in one area, its this that`s the danger of going BOOM (fume density i`ll call it). But yes im sure you get jist.
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post (total 8):
Nanook (Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:50 pm) • flip (Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:01 pm) • ohlordyeah_420 (Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:21 pm) • GMO (Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:40 pm) • PaleoCannabica (Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:41 pm) • IMO (Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:02 pm) • Sage (Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:59 pm) • bigbadbillybob (Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:39 pm)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

Nanook
Respected Member

Re: Bio bomb caps

Post by Nanook »

Very cool Jimmy :)
These users thanked the author Nanook for the post:
2-Scoops (Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:30 pm)
The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.

PaleoCannabica
Known User

Post by PaleoCannabica »

Awesomely done! I just bookmarked for later! Thank you very much πŸ’šπŸ˜€
These users thanked the author PaleoCannabica for the post:
2-Scoops (Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:12 pm)

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

wicked dude. thanks for sharing.... at what point do use use the lesserthin?
These users thanked the author GMO for the post:
2-Scoops (Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:11 pm)
β€œIf you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

Sage
Respected Member

Post by Sage »

Really nice many don't mention the lecithin which is important imho as it help the thc bind with the fats from oils and butter. and a proper decarb giving that great color rather than the more dark from a bit of burn.
These users thanked the author Sage for the post:
2-Scoops (Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:12 pm)
Anyone that has time for drama is not gardening enough.

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

GMO wrote: ↑
Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:44 pm
wicked dude. thanks for sharing.... at what point do use use the lesserthin?
Just sling some in when your mixing the whole lot together mate RSO + lecithin + coconut oil = bio bomb for meds, as for how much to use of it well ive seen mentioned owt from 25%/75% to 75%/25% coconut oil/lecithin mentioned when roaming net, your maybe best researching that a bit more mate if your making meds cus im more a free wheeling type and i just sling in a bit of this and that and t`other. Theirs also other carrier oils you can use for different medical needs, things like olly oil or flaxseed oil are a few.
sageridder wrote: ↑
Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:04 pm
Really nice many don't mention the lecithin which is important imho as it help the thc bind with the fats from oils and butter. and a proper decarb giving that great color rather than the more dark from a bit of burn.
Some use it some don`t ,tbh whether ive used it or not its got me smashed and has helped with my aches n pains in my fucked up body.
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post:
GMO (Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:55 pm)

Return to β€œThe Great Canna Bake Off!”