Banging butter

Cannabis Cooking and Recipes
Joshuaarr420

Banging butter

Post by Joshuaarr420 »

So first your going to want to decarb your bud/trim so put it in oven for 40 mins or so on around 180°c until the bud/trim turns brown, once it has de carbed i would start to boil water on the hob in a pan, the once boiling empty the the butter into the pan on water and it should start to melt and sit on top of the water, leave it boil all together for around 4-12 hours simmering slowly, then once followed all the steps pour into a container/bowl and leave to chill in a fridge until the butter has hardened up, once it has hardened you will be left with 2 sections under the butter will be full of water so be sure to poke a little hole and empty accordingly, then slightly heat up whatever container your in just slightly then your butter will be ready to bake with, the follow anu recipe foe brownies, cookies whatever you wanna bake 😂🤣🤞🏻👊🏻😁
These users thanked the author Joshuaarr420 for the post (total 2):
PaleoCannabica (Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:44 am) • Grower88 (Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:23 am)

Philzon   Vape4Ever
Grower88
Known User

Re: Banging butter

Post by Grower88 »

I freaking love ediables lol. Puts you in a place a spliff can't .

Iv recently been experimenting with sweets. Gonna make a big batch with my trim as they last alot longer then cakes. I use coconut oil with these 15g of trim to 100g of butter/oil has done me well. Mon the ediables! Image

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Return to “The Great Canna Bake Off!”