Instantaneous Coffee
Vanilla
Maple syrup
Cinnamon powder
Canna butter
Frozen Banana pieces
Water

Simple than you can imagine

Mix and go through the strainer couple spoon of water, arrowroot, cacao powder and teaspoon coffee.

In a small pan add the mix with a cup of liquid whipped cream, maple syrup, put it on the medium fire, moving always till start burbling and get pudding texture, them add the 1 or 2 (3 for insomniac πŸ˜‚πŸ‘) spoon cannabutter, toffee syrup by your taste preference, one tea spoon is enough for me, 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract, a pinch cinnamon, not necessary but give extra deliciousness, and just before serve add the small frozen banana, let it cool down, do in the cooler for couple hours and enjoy!

This Infused one, is paleo, one pretty sweet without sugar, the whipped cream give the mildly texture and flavor, can add some more if you like it, with Organic Cacao powder i get more choco taste and be myself sure I'm getting the benefits 100%, but can be use chocolate powder or dark chocolate bars melted, the touch of coffee and vanilla give magical tastes mixed with maple syrup, i personally love it

Bon Appetit Groomies! :barmy:
These users thanked the author PaleoCannabica for the post (total 4):
Josh (Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:57 am) • Guest (Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:03 am) • MrNice (Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:13 am) • Mrs Beefheart (Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:03 pm)

London Seed Centre   The Cannabis Experts - You Tube
PaleoCannabica
Known User

Re: Paleocannabica's ChocoDessert

Post by PaleoCannabica »

Chad.Westport wrote: ↑
Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:06 am
How much of the coffee do you add? This sounds delicious :rock:
Hello Mr @Chad.Westport :bye: yes is delicious πŸ˜‹ , I think with a teaspoon instantaneous coffee is enough, if you have traditional liquid coffee it also can work, you just can add a tablespoon but be sure to add it at the end, when start burbling, do it slowly lil by lil, for don't loose the pudding texture and reduce enough to get soft but don't fell apart, if you do too much can add a gelatine leaf when it still hot but with the fire off, I hope you have fun with it πŸ˜€πŸ‘ thanks!

MrNice
Respected Member

Re: Paleocannabica's ChocoDessert

Post by MrNice »

Mmmmmm thanks paleo sounds very nice
These users thanked the author MrNice for the post:
PaleoCannabica (Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:10 am)

Return to β€œThe Great Canna Bake Off!”