Step-By-Step Recipe For Canna-Infused Bacon

Cannabis Cooking and Recipes
Smokey

Step-By-Step Recipe For Canna-Infused Bacon

Post by Smokey »

Cook Time: 1 hour 5 minutes

Ingredients: Cannabis, Bacon

Instructions:

All you need to make Marijuana-Infused Bacon can be found in the title of this phenomenal breakfast accoutrement. To be fair, you can’t just toss a bunch of frosty nugs on top of a few slices of bacon and call it a day. There’s a somewhat tactile process that needs to take place before you can start getting stoned during breakfast. But, hey, that’s what I’m here for.

The very first thing you are going to want to do is preheat the oven to 225°. While that is heating up, grab your cannabis and a cookie sheet. Like I mentioned above, you can’t just pop open a bag of bud and toss it on the cookie sheet. You will need to grind up your desired amount of flowers (I would suggest at least an 1/8th), making sure you get them down to a nice, fine consistency.
Basically, the more it looks like powder, the better.

At this point, the oven will have reached that 225° mark, so you can feel free to throw in the cookie sheet full of cannabis powder, and let it sit in there for 45 minutes. While that’s doing its thing in the oven, you can head on over to the fridge, so you can start prepping the bacon.

Using another, non-greased cookie sheet, place as many bacon strips on it as you desire. If you are anything like me, you won’t stop until the package is empty – and rightfully so. I mean, you are about to make potent Marijuana-Infused Bacon, why not make as much as you can?

Moving on – when those 45 minutes are up, head on over to the oven, and remove the cookie sheet full of cooked cannabis. When you place it down, do a quick pivot, and get the oven preheated to 275°. While that is going up a few degrees, turn your attention back to your freshly cooked cannabis. Pick up pinches of it, as if it were salt, and sprinkle it over the entirety of the bacon strips you have previously placed on another cookie sheet.

Don’t use all of that powder, though. You will be needing the rest of it for the other side, but that will only happen halfway through the cooking process.

When you have that first side of bacon covered with your preferred potency amount, you can throw that sheet into the oven for 10 minutes. When those 10 minutes are up, flip those bad boys, and season each strip’s “underbelly” with the rest of your cannabis powder. Slide it back into the oven to cook for another 10 minutes, and then you are done.

At that point, you can remove the cookie sheet that’s now full of potent bacon and enjoy!

Even though this recipe is already great, it is about to get even better.
In the cookie sheet that you just removed from the oven (the one the bacon cooked on) you will see a good amount of leftover fat. Do NOT throw that away. That rendered fat is full of THC goodness, too.

So, you can take that fat and implement into the rest of your breakfast. Personally, I like to toss it in a frying pan and cook some eggs with it. But I have also seen others cook hash browns, instead. Who knows – maybe you will have enough to do both. But, to be completely honest, there is no wrong way to repurpose it – just don’t throw it away!

That’s pretty much it. In mere minutes, you were able to create a truly amazing breakfast that will not only taste great, but it will get you super lifted and ready to take on the day – or fall back asleep.

Either way, you will be happy.

These users thanked the author Smokey for the post (total 2):
MrNice (Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:19 pm) • TommyT (Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:31 pm)
🍁 Who Jah Bless No Man Curse 🍁

Breeders Collective   Barney's Farm
Wayne36
Known User

Re: Step-By-Step Recipe For Canna-Infused Bacon

Post by Wayne36 »

Definitely sounds like 2 great things coming together to make one delicious snack :)

MrNice
Respected Member

Re: Step-By-Step Recipe For Canna-Infused Bacon

Post by MrNice »

That would make a difference to your "egg and bacon mcmuffin"..............LOL McTHC egg and bacon mcmuffin
These users thanked the author MrNice for the post:
Wayne36 (Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:30 pm)

Return to “The Great Canna Bake Off!”