Cocktails anyone

Cannabis Cooking and Recipes
Sage
Respected Member

Cocktails anyone

Post by Sage »

Pretty straightforward and simple.
step 1: Decarb your weed I use about 4 grams weed per liter of vodka or rum. ( just my preference could infuse any booze)
step 2: Once cooled give a light kinda chunky grind. ( you wanna break it up but too fine is just a pain to filter)
Step 3: Dump the decarbed weed into the bottle.
Step 4: Leave it be for 2-3 weeks. (at least as long as you can but 2-3 weeks has been better in my experience)
Step 5: Pour liquid through coffee filter into a container.
Step 6: Rinse the solids from original bottle and refill.
Step 7: Make a cocktail, you could do shots but a mixer will give better overall taste.

Some things to consider:
Make your first drink stupid small like 2 shots worth and wait an hour to gauge the strength.
You will feel the booze effect right away, the weed effect can take up to an hour. So don't think this ain't shit and pound a few or you could end up holding on the couch for dear life any edible can sneak up on ya.
This can be a great use for ABV just consider X4 or X5 times the weed. If still to weak just add more and wait another couple weeks.
The combo effect will affect some differently than others please, always err on the side of to little you can always have another in a while if you want.
How much weed needed will vary by its strength, once you know your strain just use the proportion making more.
Cheers
Sage
These users thanked the author Sage for the post (total 8):
MrNice (Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:21 am) • Nanook (Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:49 pm) • GMO (Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:55 pm) • Mrs Beefheart (Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:00 pm) • PaleoCannabica (Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:38 am) • flip (Fri Sep 02, 2022 8:41 pm) • Watfordbob437 (Fri Sep 02, 2022 8:54 pm) • 2-Scoops (Sun Sep 04, 2022 12:55 pm)
Anyone that has time for drama is not gardening enough.

JJ
New Years Grow Off Winner

Re: Cocktails anyone

Post by JJ »

I know a bud who uses jagarmeister

Donks
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Donks »

Sage wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:53 am
Pretty straightforward and simple.
step 1: Decarb your weed I use about 4 grams weed per liter of vodka or rum. ( just my preference could infuse any booze)
step 2: Once cooled give a light kinda chunky grind. ( you wanna break it up but too fine is just a pain to filter)
Step 3: Dump the decarbed weed into the bottle.
Step 4: Leave it be for 2-3 weeks. (at least as long as you can but 2-3 weeks has been better in my experience)
Step 5: Pour liquid through coffee filter into a container.
Step 6: Rinse the solids from original bottle and refill.
Step 7: Make a cocktail, you could do shots but a mixer will give better overall taste.

Some things to consider:
Make your first drink stupid small like 2 shots worth and wait an hour to gauge the strength.
You will feel the booze effect right away, the weed effect can take up to an hour. So don't think this ain't shit and pound a few or you could end up holding on the couch for dear life any edible can sneak up on ya.
This can be a great use for ABV just consider X4 or X5 times the weed. If still to weak just add more and wait another couple weeks.
The combo effect will affect some differently than others please, always err on the side of to little you can always have another in a while if you want.
How much weed needed will vary by its strength, once you know your strain just use the proportion making more.
Cheers
Sage
This sounds bloody lethal 🤣 & i like it!
These users thanked the author Donks for the post:
Sage (Fri May 20, 2022 8:04 pm)

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach »

Saw so many times the scene " :hungry: Bro, these edibles aint hitting :hungry: " and after an hour: :dazed: face to the ground :suicide: :rolf:

flip
Known User

Post by flip »

I tried this with AVB and it tasted like shit hahah

I'm going to give it a go with some prime bud sometime, see if I can get something good out of it!
I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

I recon an oz of weed in the vodka sounds much better. TBH i dont think I'd feel much happening at doses you`ve used here Sage. Think i may give this a go for Crimbo though thanks. .
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

Return to “The Great Canna Bake Off!”