Welcome to Growroom420 growers forum. Growroom420 is a online cannabis growing community. Follow grow diaries, find solutions to cannabis deficiencies, learn how to grow cannabis and much more. If this is your first visit you will need to register to access the forums full features and enter our many competitions. Click here to register.

Incense

Cannabis Cooking and Recipes
Marcus
Respected User

Incense

Post by Marcus »

I've been playing and experimenting with incense made from dope and it's working quite well. :Stoned:

What you need...

Some dope. (this is over 3 years old, afghan kush x black domina)

A grinder.

Grind the shit outta it!

Then you need some makko powder. This 500g bag is going to last me an eternity, so I'd recommend a smaller bag. :lol:

Then add one spoon for every 2 or 3 spoons of dope. This all depends on how your cones burn when done, I go for one makko to 3 and it burns well with this Afghan.

Mix it all together with your middle finger and set your tap up to drip drops of water every second. Keep mixing and dripping in drops and eventually your middle finger looks and smells like it's been up a hippy's bum. (and you should have a paste like this.)

I split it into even kinda small teaspoon balls.

Then shape between finger and thumbs on both hands into squares. Some people use icing bag nozzzles to shape them, but I like getting my fingers knuckle deep.

Then cone shape them by rolling on the palm of your hand. You don;t want any air gaps in the middle, so you will have to pinch and squeeze a bit to keep them together.

Pop them on a bit of parchment on the windowsill for 24 - 48 hours till bone dry, lying them on their side halfway through so their bottom dries out too.

Then burn em! You will need a little torch lighter to get some decent heat into the tip, but they should burn all cool n dandy.

The trick with these is to not make them too big or you won't keep them alight.

My dog is 16 now and walks round in circles most evenings not knowing where the buggery he is... Stick one of these on the go and he gravitates to the room it's burning in and crashes out. He literally melts into a doggy puddle on the rug. We've put the cone in another room and he soon wakes and moves to that room.

Have fun folks.

:dance:
These users thanked the author Marcus for the post (total 7):
Keeno (Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:17 pm) • flip (Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:24 pm) • MrNice (Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:39 pm) • Elijahgrowz (Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:43 pm) • The Aspie Toker (Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:12 pm) • IMO (Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:46 pm) • GMO (Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:32 pm)
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 500 character limit.

Keeno
Site Admin

Re: Incense

Post by Keeno »

Very nice write up Marcus. And what a cool reason to, fair play and thank you for sharing it.
These users thanked the author Keeno for the post:
Marcus (Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:27 pm)
It's nice to be nice :Stoned:

Marcus
Respected User

Post by Marcus »

Keeno wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:22 pm
Very nice write up Marcus. And what a cool reason to, fair play and thank you for sharing it.
Cheers Keeno! :thanks:

We got into incense after having to see an emergency vet in Belgium once.

Our old dog hated the vets, but the vet was a bit of a hippy and burned the incense and the dog was the calmest he'd ever been in a vets, so we burned the incense at home from that day on, really relaxed him - he was suffering with a brain tumour at the time.

This dog being in a bit of discomfort now got me thinking about adding a bit of CBD flower to it, but I made some with dope 1st and he seems to love it.

Plus we can hotbox the conservatory and get giggly ourselves too. :lol:

These users thanked the author Marcus for the post (total 2):
Keeno (Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:34 pm) • Elijahgrowz (Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:44 pm)
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 500 character limit.

Elijahgrowz

Post by Elijahgrowz »

What a great post Marcus

I will definitely be trying this out might help the Mrs also she doesn't like to smoke so just being in the air might chill her the fook out :lol:
These users thanked the author Elijahgrowz for the post:
Marcus (Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:46 pm)
:Stoned: Peace and Love ✌🏾 💚 :pass:

Marcus
Respected User

Post by Marcus »

Elijahgrowz wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:45 pm
What a great post Marcus

I will definitely be trying this out might help the Mrs also she doesn't like to smoke so just being in the air might chill her the fook out :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Get her on it!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers dude!

These users thanked the author Marcus for the post:
Elijahgrowz (Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:16 pm)

The Aspie Toker
Respected User

Post by The Aspie Toker »

Nice one, mate.
These users thanked the author The Aspie Toker for the post:
Marcus (Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:21 pm)
Zombie lives matter.

Indicadreamer

Post by Indicadreamer »

I think it's as much a shame that animals cant use canna as much as it is for humans.

Ive read that on average a Dog has around 10 times the receptors we do so dosing is important for safety. My Parsons Terrier will look for fresh fans daily. But if hes a bit under the weather he likes a little bit of wet fresh flower and sleeps like a baby after.

Stupid laws.
These users thanked the author Indicadreamer for the post:
Marcus (Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:21 pm)

Marcus
Respected User

Post by Marcus »

The Aspie Toker wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:13 pm
Nice one, mate.
Cheers Aspie! :thanks:

Indicadreamer wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:20 pm
I think it's as much a shame that animals cant use canna as much as it is for humans.

Ive read that on average a Dog has around 10 times the receptors we do so dosing is important for safety. My Parsons Terrier will look for fresh fans daily. But if hes a bit under the weather he likes a little bit of wet fresh flower and sleeps like a baby after.

Stupid laws.
Laws are there to be broken. :oik!: What's the point of having them otherwise? :idn: :lol:

I used to dose him with CBD oil but we gave up on that after a bit as we saw no difference in him without or with it.

I was real reluctant to dose him with dope as he isn;t going to know what's going on for a good few hours if I got the dose wrong. :bang head:

However he seems to seek the incense out himself so I'm happy that he's not having a whitey in that little brain of his. :lol:

He's a jack russell terrier, too clever for his own good and has lived his 16 times round the sun at 110 miles an hour. Sad to see him this way now, but he seems happy. (and stoned in the evenings!)

:oik!:
These users thanked the author Marcus for the post:
The Aspie Toker (Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:28 pm)

Greenfingers

Post by Greenfingers »

Mate that is cool as
These users thanked the author Greenfingers for the post:
Marcus (Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:42 pm)
If YoU HaVeNt mAdE A MiStAkE yOu hAvNt DoNe aNyThInG

˙˙˙˙Ǝ˥ԀWIS ┴I ԀƎƎʞ˙˙˙˙˙

IMO

Post by IMO »

I’m defo going to try this when I have some spare bud, for the same reason as Elijah to chill her indoors out 🙄, great post thanks for sharing and glad it’s helping your furry friend out 👍
These users thanked the author IMO for the post (total 2):
Marcus (Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:51 pm) • Elijahgrowz (Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:54 pm)
"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so."
Thomas Jefferson

Marcus
Respected User

Post by Marcus »

Greenfingers wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:40 pm
Mate that is cool as
Cheers GF! :thanks:
IMO wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:50 pm
I’m defo going to try this when I have some spare bud, for the same reason as Elijah to chill her indoors out 🙄, great post thanks for sharing and glad it’s helping your furry friend out 👍
Cheers also IMO! :thanks:

The makko powder is cheap as chips, I paid £22 for 500g and as I say, I reckon it'll last me till I'm worm food! :lol:

I could make up some small bags of it and send it to a moderator to send out, but it may look dodgy as fuck if someone checks a parcel :lol: :lol:

I recon these things could be a good party piece with the right folks. Terpenes could be added too to change mindsets and stuff. ?? :idn:

SAFETY DISCLAIMER!!!

Just make sure you burn it on something like an old flat stone, brick or an end cut off an old floor tile (is what I use.) If it falls over it needs to be contained on the holder. I suppose a pyrex bowl would do too, pop the cone on a pound coin (yeah, I'm fucking loaded!) or something in the middle?

Try and imagine how much damage a stoner could do with one of these and plan accordingly! :lol: :lol:

Marcus
Respected User

Post by Marcus »

Speaking of Pyrex...

A man walks into a chemists -

"Packet of Pyrex please..."

"Sorry Sir, but don't you mean Durex?"

"Nope, Pyrex... I have a date with a hot dish!"

Return to “The Great Canna Bake Off!”