Botch Toe (2019) by Soul Rebel Collective

Cannabis strain reviews. Cannabis smoke review.
The Daze
Known User

Botch Toe (2019) by Soul Rebel Collective

Post by The Daze »

So I tend to enter A LOT of giveaway contests on instagram as another way to possibly build my private seed collection. well, since I've only been doing it a month, I've won 2 giveaways thus far.

One being a strain of seeds from a breeder I follow, Soul Rebel Collective. It's called Botch Toe. They released it last year in 2019.

I've got a little bit of info on the parentage.... but I wondered if someone might be able to help me understand how the genetics play into creating new strains like this.... I have an f2 so its Botch Toe x Botch Toe.

Here's the info I have on this strain:
Botch Toe by Soul Rebel Collective
Parents: Chem 4 X Violeta 9 X Purple Malawi X Panama

Botch Toe is a THC dominant variety and is/was never available as feminized seeds.
Made for the sativa lovers, Botch Toe is a beautiful work horse of a cultivar. Growing this strain, you shouldn’t be afraid of going up to 12 weeks of bloom to get the full reward that she can bring. Longest ones might go 14 weeks but it’ll be massive yields on the flowers....The vigor of this plant is amazing, so you won’t need a long growing phase before switching. This means no need for excessive training, and a SCROG might be advised as its awesome branching will grow big and fast.

The yields of the Botch Toe are HUGE and the ratio flower to leaf is very high. You won’t need much trimming and it will leave you with neon green flowers and a lot of bright red hairs hiding the large resin heads. Awesome bag appeal for a sativa bud, the scent is really not common as well.

The aromas of this plant reminds of true sativa strains : Lime, lemon cleaner, savory kind of meaty and putrid smell, quite like sour milk lactic odors. This is a unique plant from the flower formations to the terpenes and effects. And speaking of effects, its trippy racy feeling could be due to traces of CBG, CBV and CBN being present in her. For the true sativa heads out here, be careful : the effect can be very racy in certain phenotypes.
I've got 3 seeds germinating, as they just came in yesterday. I'll check their progress in 24 hrs or so. I soaked them in water for 6 hours til they sunk, they've been in the kitchen roll the last 12.... so far all 3 have cracked.... waiting on the taproot to do its thing....

Thanks for reading!
-Daze
These users thanked the author The Daze for the post:
GMO (Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:15 am)
✨✨✨🌱🌱🌻💛🌻🌱🌱✨✨✨
we are on our way to growing beautiful cannabis
Be Well. Keep it Green. Blessed by Cannabis.
Our Current Garden:
NEW GROW SOON
|*Latest Grow Out*|

🌈💚🌻🌱🌈

MrNice
Respected Member

Re: Botch Toe (2019) by Soul Rebel Collective

Post by MrNice »

Never heard of them Daz the name is not grabbing me tho "Botch Toe" sounds like some chinese lettuce hehehe

Will be interested to see Botch Toe grow.......... with your handy work :dj: :dj:
These users thanked the author MrNice for the post:
The Daze (Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:54 am)

The Daze
Known User

Re: Botch Toe (2019) by Soul Rebel Collective

Post by The Daze »

i'll keep y'all posted!

Return to “Strain Reviews”