Hawaiian Seed Company - Midnight Splendor

Cannabis strain reviews. Cannabis smoke review.
seymore_budz
Respected Member

Hawaiian Seed Company - Midnight Splendor

Post by seymore_budz »

Has anyone ever managed to buy anything from these guys? Their website is dead due to a wordpress plugin and I can't seem to find anywhere selling their seeds. I'm interested in their midnight splendor seeds. Sounds awesome! I used to love Kali Mist and want a decent purple strain.

https://darkheartnursery.com/strains/midnight-splendor/
Last edited by seymore_budz on Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Philzon   Vape4Ever
Bulls
Coco Grower

Re: Hawaiian Seed Company - Midnight Splendor

Post by Bulls »

I've never heard of them or the strain mate. Maybe some guys across the pond might know more about it?

seymore_budz
Respected Member

Post by seymore_budz »

Bulls wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:36 pm
I've never heard of them or the strain mate. Maybe some guys across the pond might know more about it?
I can see they sell the clones but I can't seem to find the seeds. Hooefully someone will be able to hook me up with a link or somethjng. I did email them direct so I'll see if I get a reply.

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Post by The Aspie Toker »

The site is working for me.

Edit: Or are you referring to https://www.hawaiianseedcompany.com/ in which case, the site isn't working properly - even with the wayback machine.
Never give advice. Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it.

seymore_budz
Respected Member

Post by seymore_budz »

The Aspie Toker wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:51 pm
Interesting, I went to the homepage, accepted thr age restriction message and got half the website with no menu and got the following.

Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: Wrong attribute for 'vc_button' shortcode. Attribute 'param_name' required in /home4/hawaije4/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/core/class-wpb-map.php:667 Stack trace: #0 /home4/hawaije4/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/core/class-vc-mapper.php(204): WPBMap::mutateParam('vc_button', Array) #1 /home4/hawaije4/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/core/class-wpb-map.php(926): Vc_Mapper->callElementActivities('vc_button') #2 /home4/hawaije4/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/core/class-wpb-map.php(426): WPBMap::setElementSettings('vc_button') #3 /home4/hawaije4/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/shortcodes/core/class-vc-shortcodes-manager.php(99): WPBMap::getShortCode('vc_button') #4 /home4/hawaije4/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/helpers/helpers.php(1316): Vc_Shortcodes_Manager->getElementClass('vc_button') #5 /home4/hawaije4/public_ht in /home4/hawaije4/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/core/class-wpb-map.php on line 667

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Post by The Aspie Toker »

grumpygrower wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:58 pm
The Aspie Toker wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:51 pm
Interesting, I went to the homepage, accepted thr age restriction message and got half the website with no menu and got the following.

Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: Wrong attribute for 'vc_button' shortcode. Attribute 'param_name' required in /home4/hawaije4/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/core/class-wpb-map.php:667 Stack trace: #0 /home4/hawaije4/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/core/class-vc-mapper.php(204): WPBMap::mutateParam('vc_button', Array) #1 /home4/hawaije4/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/core/class-wpb-map.php(926): Vc_Mapper->callElementActivities('vc_button') #2 /home4/hawaije4/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/core/class-wpb-map.php(426): WPBMap::setElementSettings('vc_button') #3 /home4/hawaije4/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/shortcodes/core/class-vc-shortcodes-manager.php(99): WPBMap::getShortCode('vc_button') #4 /home4/hawaije4/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/helpers/helpers.php(1316): Vc_Shortcodes_Manager->getElementClass('vc_button') #5 /home4/hawaije4/public_ht in /home4/hawaije4/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/core/class-wpb-map.php on line 667
I went to the site that was a link in your first message.

I edited my post to say about the hawaiian seed company site that was having a problem. The same as you've mentioned above.

I then tried the wayback machine, but couldn't get past the age check.

seymore_budz
Respected Member

Post by seymore_budz »

OK, thanks for looking. I xan see they don't have seeds on their store anymore. Probably unobtainable unless you live in Hawaii :( Let's see if they email me back.

If any members are near Hawaii? I've looked at their Phylos bio and it makes me want it even more. Large differences in phenotypes might put people off but to me that says you might get some uber rare pheno.

Nanook
Respected Member

Post by Nanook »

https://www.hawaiianseedcompany.com/contact-us/
Gives links to most the site at the footer.
Looks to me like its mid process of being made or abandoned tbh mate.
The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.

Nanook
Respected Member

Post by Nanook »

Nanook
Respected Member

Post by Nanook »

Hawaiian Seed Company
Kauai
HawaiianSeedCo.com
contact@hawaiianseedco.com