THC Bomb by Bomb Seeds.

Cannabis strain reviews. Cannabis smoke review.
Keeno
Site Admin

THC Bomb by Bomb Seeds.

Post by Keeno »

( THC Bomb 4 weeks into flower)

THC Bomb by Bomb Seeds

I've done this strain many times in my earlier days. The high levels of THC advertised along with high yields was to tempting. As most of you will know, you can't always take what you read on a breeders packet as set in stone, this strain delivered but only some of the time.

There are several pheno`s to this strain, they look similar, which makes the job harder when selecting a good one. The difference between these is smell, taste and stone, they couldn't be further apart in quality, making this strain a bit hit or miss. All that said, if you are lucky enough to come across the decent pheno you are in for a real treat.

Write up of decent pheno I came across:

Strain and Seedbank: THC Bomg by Bomb Seeds
Parentage: N/A
Grow Equipment, Location & Style: 1.2 x 0.60 x 1.8m tent, 600w HPS, RVK fan, carbon filter. Heavy LST.
Germination: water/paper towel method.
Vegging: 3-4 weeks.
Flowering: 10 weeks
Grow Medium: soil perlite mix
Nutes/Feed: Oltimers grow and bloom, plant magic bio silicone, plant magic magnecal, molasses. (organic).
Colour of thrichs at time of harvest: 10% amber, 90% cloudy.
Wet yield: Didn't bother checking
Drying time: 5 days
Dry Yield: 117g
Curing time: 4 weeks
Bud Density: 8/10
Bud Appearance Comments: Cover in trichomes, light green.
Grindability: 9/10
Smell in veg: 8/10
Smell in flower: 8/10
Smell after curing: 9/10
Smell of smoke: 7/10
Taste: 8/10
The High: 9/10
Length of buzz : 7/10

Good comments: A pleasure to grow, short compact plant, tight inter-nodal spacing. Heavy feeder in flower. Very little stretch so grow to a good size before flip. This pheno is up there in my all time favourite plant to grow and smoke. The huge shame here is its not as common as the lesser pheno in my experience, making it very hit and miss. Its hard to tell the pheno`s apart until the plant is chopped and smoked.

I also done this good pheno on a 12/12 cycle (flower from seed) and got 38g a plant.

Write up of the lesser more common pheno i cam across:

Strain and Seed bank: THC Bomb by Bomb Seeds.
Parentage: N/A
Grow Equipment, Location & Style: 1.2 x 0.60 x 1.8m tent, 600w HPS, RVK fan, carbon filter. Heavy LST.
Germination: Water/paper towel
Vegging: 3-4
Flowering: 11 weeks
Grow Medium: soil
Nutes/Feed: Oltimers grow and bloom, plant magic bio silicone, plant magic magnecal, mollases. (organic).
Colour of thrichs at time of harvest: 90% cloudy 10% amber
Wet yield: Didn't bother checking
Drying time: 5 days
Dry Yield: 135g
Curing time: 6 weeks
Bud Density: 8 /10 : 6/10
Bud Appearance Comments: Light green, lots of trichomes.
Grindability: 9/10
Smell in veg: 5/10
Smell in flower: 6/10
Smell after curing: 6/10
Smell of smoke: 5/10
Taste: 4/10
The High: 5/10
Length of buzz : 4/10

Comments: This is the lesser pheno I found through numerous grows of this strain, the taste was skunky but had a tea taste to it, the smell like nettles.

Would i do it again?

No, while the good pheno is truly a legendary smoke and pleasure to grow I don't want to waste time growing it out to find out which I have. A real shame, bomb seeds nearly got this one spot on :( .

hotshot
Has thanked: 0

Re: THC Bomb by Bomb Seeds.

Post by hotshot »

Top grow there Keeno.

Keeno
Site Admin

Re: THC Bomb by Bomb Seeds.

Post by Keeno »

hotshot wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:11 am
Top grow there Keeno.
Thanks man, thats when i had my 2 big tents and drobes, but 3 mini keenos killed all that :lol:. As for the strain its a real shame, almost impossible to tell the good pheno from bad as they are identical, so i wont do it again, i had a mum but had to clean house one evening and lost her :( .

Return to “Strain Reviews”