cannacard

Medicinal & health benefits of cannabis
Greenfingers
Known User

cannacard

Post by Greenfingers »

whats your thoughts on this people ?

These users thanked the author Greenfingers for the post (total 3):
Elijah Growz (Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:23 pm) • GMO (Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:29 pm) • Guest (Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:05 am)

Breeders Collective   Barney's Farm
Greenthirteen

Re: cannacard

Post by Greenthirteen »

I have one and am over the moon this has started to happen. In almost ever case, legalisation or medical has come about via this type of scheme. Safety is what this is about.

In my opinion everyone using cannabis is a medical user, however if you rely on this herb for strong, regular relief for a verity of conditions it’s important to be able to responsibly carry medication without fear of having it taken from you.

I use a carbon bag with a combination lock and only carry the amount of medication I require plus a little extra. If possible I will have this rolled into joints in tubes. The bag is kept locked and out of my reach if I am driving.

I also think this has huge value if you need to show your neighbours or people on a walk.

It gives me great confidence to have this card. It is not my intention to upset or offend anybody when I am medicating however it is important that I feel safe and secure having taken all the necessary responsible precautions.
These users thanked the author Greenthirteen for the post (total 2):
flip (Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:39 am) • Sage (Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:40 pm)

Return to “Medical Cannabis”