Re: CBD Edibles

Post by KD »

Chad.Westport wrote: ↑
Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:46 pm
KrazyDave wrote: ↑
Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:11 am
Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:21 am
the 40:1 or 20:1 would be ideal, there should be no psychoactive effect from the THC but the CBD also will give your body sort of a hum. For a person who isn't familiar with that feeling (not a smoker) I would start with a smaller dose and titrate to find the right dosage.

For someone who has never taken these cannabinoids before, there may be what medical professionals call a therapeutic window. Basically means it may not have an effect the first time, as the levels in the body have not reach a level of tangible effects. Or it hits you the first time. Thats why the "start low, go slow" slogan comes in. You can always eat more, but one you eat it, you are in for the ride.

So, with THC I'll start someone with a placebo if I think they are super worried, because if they work it up in their head and start to panic, you know for a fact, they did not ingest any THC. But if you think the person can handle it, I suggest 2.5mg and after two hours if not feeling anything, try another 2.5 mg and then call it a day whether you feel it or not. If you don't, start at 5mg the next day. Tbh, I start feeling good at 100mg, my lifelong buddy who use to smoke with me all the time, 5mg is enough to make him feel like I do on 100mg. Metabolism will also play a role with edibles. Slower the metabolism, the longer it will take for you to feel the onset of effects.
I do want to feel an effect of the THC, just not so much that I panic and have an anxiety attack. I'll give that a go
Thank you for being honest, that makes offering targeted advice easier. With your concerns, I honestly would take the low and slow approach. You are familiar with the associated feelings and you'll likely be able to say "yes I feel it or no I don't feel it" instead of an inexperienced person wondering if they feel something or not. So slowly work your way up to find your threshold and do it over the course of days or weeks. No one wants that unescapable paranoia / anxiety, so going slowly helps you find the line without going too far over it.
That's my problem. I go to far over it. Just the other night I got some Tangie and took a few tokes, felt ok. Took a few more, felt ok. Took a few more and started feeling it. Then over the next 20 mins it got worse and worse. Creeper strains are bad lol. I was alright but edibles are 4x stronger eh.

How come no one has synthesised delta 11 THC?

KD
Known User

Post by KD »

Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:30 pm
From how I understand it, that is the form it takes after being processed through your liver. Not sure if they have or can replicated that in the lab.

Creeper weed is hard to judge. Certainly don't keep eating edibles every 20 minutes if you don't feel anything because believe me, it will catch up.
Yep been there πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ Ate a brownie in a mates house, nice and baked. Got the munchies and found some biscuits. Turned out they were ganja biscuits too. Ended in a bit of a mess after that.

KD
Known User

Post by KD »

Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:21 pm
I see the words "hot mess" being an accurate description :rofl:

I've tried to get to that point, but fell asleep instead.. oh well :Stoned:
Yeah I ended up asleep on the bathroom floor lol It was so cool down there πŸ˜‚ I vaguely remember staring at the pipes on the radiator trying to get my vision in order. My mate came in and put a pillow under my head and a cover over me so I woke up in the morning feeling comfy but confused haha I think that's the most fucked up I've ever been actually.

Wayne36
Known User

Post by Wayne36 »

Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:47 pm
Wayne36 wrote: ↑
Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:27 am
Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:00 pm
Yes, all of the processes will be the same for you.

At the legal stores here, there are some good choices. I've tried everything from a 40:1 (cbd:thc) to the more common ratios of 1:1, 2:1 ect. My body tends to like the 2:1 best, my favorite is a gummy with 10mg cbd and 2mg thc.
Wow 40 % CBd I wish when I had my license I only got like 14 % threw this program I dont remeber it to mich but yeah lol
Its really through distillate and recombination that they are able to get these high CBD levels in the legal market. Without the technology and safety legality provides, I don't think traditional market sellers could get anywhere close to these sorts of products.
Interesting!! Some guy I seen on Instagram said he had 1% over the legal limit not sire if it was seed or concentrate cant remeber

ChloeG
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by ChloeG »

I also make cannabutter from time to time.

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

Welcome to GR420

ChloeG
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by ChloeG »

I also make cannabutter from time to time. I am happy that nowadays more people started to understand the use of cannabis and started to use it in food, medicine or to relax in the evenings after a hard workday. I usually order some CBD seeds from *LINK REMOVED* and make a cannabutter of them, it takes me a lot of time to make it, but it worth it. The muffins of biscuits I make out of it are delicious, I can eat about ten of them per day. They don't only taste good, but also they are healthy. Have you ever made cannabutter at home, or you buy it? What do you usually make with it?
Last edited by Bulls on Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: No external links allowed

KD
Known User

Post by KD »

ChloeG wrote: ↑
Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:14 am
I also make cannabutter from time to time. I am happy that nowadays more people started to understand the use of cannabis and started to use it in food, medicine or to relax in the evenings after a hard workday. I usually order some CBD seeds from *LINK REMOVED* and make a cannabutter of them, it takes me a lot of time to make it, but it worth it. The muffins of biscuits I make out of it are delicious, I can eat about ten of them per day. They don't only taste good, but also they are healthy. Have you ever made cannabutter at home, or you buy it? What do you usually make with it?
I like to get a packet of oreo brownie mix and use cannabutter in it. I also add an extra egg to make them more gooey πŸ˜‹

Return to β€œMedical Cannabis”