CBD Oil

Medicinal & health benefits of cannabis
The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

CBD Oil

Post by The Aspie Toker »

What do you know about CBD oil?

I was given some, but it smells and tastes like Paki Black. It's in a syringe and is a bugger to get out.
He said I should take 0.1ml per day. I took 1ml and had cotton-mouth for over 6 hours. I only slept about 30 minutes more than normal.

I thought CBD would be more of a liquid than a thick tar-like substance. This is more like the oil I had in the 80s when it came in a vial.
Never give advice. Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it.

Nanook
Respected Member

Re: CBD Oil

Post by Nanook »

I bought CBD spray today.... but CBD oil I presume is raw extract and still contains THC.
why did you take 10x what he said?
The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Nanook of the north wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 7:52 pm
I bought CBD spray today.... but CBD oil I presume is raw extract and still contains THC.
why did you take 10x what he said?
Thank you for replying.

I tried a small amount one day, and didn't seem to do anything.
The next time I took more, but you can't get it out of the syringe very easily - hence more than recommended. It's really hard to read the measurements on the syringe due to it being dark lettering with a dark material inside.

Nanook
Respected Member

Post by Nanook »

I have some CDB rso style oil aspie..... I bought gell empty tablet capsules to take them as it tastes rank. May I ask if you obtained it from a mutual friend?

put a light on and heat the syringe gently under the hot tap. Comes out more liquid like.

Smokey

CBD Oil

Post by Smokey »

I was gonna say just hold the syringe over the steam from the kettle or dip the syringe in some hot water as nooky stated

Doesn’t matter if it’s cbd or thc extract both will end up in an oil form of extracted correctly

What are the ratios of the cbd to thc content Asp ?? If it weighs well on the cbd with minimal thc you wouldn’t feel anything anyway the works going on behind the scenes, stick the course and you should find much better sleep patterns fella

AtB

Smokes
🍁 Who Jah Bless No Man Curse 🍁

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Wed May 29, 2019 8:02 pm
I have some CDB rso style oil aspie..... I bought gell empty tablet capsules to take them as it tastes rank. May I ask if you obtained it from a mutual friend?

put a light on and heat the syringe gently under the hot tap. Comes out more liquid like.
I don't mind the taste as it reminds me of Paki Black.

I've been keeping it on my Skybox to keep it warm. it does an okay job.

It wouldn't be from the same person.

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Smokey wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 9:23 pm
I was gonna say just hold the syringe over the steam from the kettle or dip the syringe in some hot water as nooky stated

Doesn’t matter if it’s cbd or thc extract both will end up in an oil form of extracted correctly

What are the ratios of the cbd to thc content Asp ?? If it weighs well on the cbd with minimal thc you wouldn’t feel anything anyway the works going on behind the scenes, stick the course and you should find much better sleep patterns fella

AtB

Smokes
Thanks for the info.

I've no idea of the rations, mate. I wish it was for sleeping, but it's for something far worse I'm afraid.

Nanook
Respected Member

Post by Nanook »

sleep is part of recovery from any illness aspie.
why dont you cook up some rso? as I say I ordered empty pills.... as much as u wind me up I bought like 500 or something daft, I will send u 100 if u want to dose them?

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Wed May 29, 2019 10:02 pm
sleep is part of recovery from any illness aspie.
why dont you cook up some rso? as I say I ordered empty pills.... as much as u wind me up I bought like 500 or something daft, I will send u 100 if u want to dose them?
It's not a kind of illness that I can recover from, and I've never been a good sleeper at the best of times. I did manage to get between 2 and 2.5 hours with the oil though.

I don't have the funds or the amount of weed needed to make RSO. Plus, too clumsy.

That's nice of you to offer, thank you, but I'll take it straight from the syringe for now.

Nanook
Respected Member

Post by Nanook »

I was the same mate, but pills are easier in the end. I even tried bum pills hahahaha.... but I just leaked green butter in my pants pmfsl!
Sorry to hear its incurable, perhaps the pain etc is manageable though. Without being cheeks, can u not run a room once just for oil etc? I made 50ml oil just from trim on one grow, if id used bud I reckon I would have trippled that?

Return to “Medical Cannabis”