CBD Oil

Medicinal & health benefits of cannabis
The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Re: CBD Oil

Post by The Aspie Toker »

Nanook of the north wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 10:21 pm
I was the same mate, but pills are easier in the end. I even tried bum pills hahahaha.... but I just leaked green butter in my pants pmfsl!
Sorry to hear its incurable, perhaps the pain etc is manageable though. Without being cheeks, can u not run a room once just for oil etc? I made 50ml oil just from trim on one grow, if id used bud I reckon I would have trippled that?
Nothing goes up my arse, and thank you for that image of green, anal leakage.

We can barely afford to grow as it is, mate, and I don't know how much longer I will be growing for, let alone expand on what I am growing atm. I only get an oz or so per plant anyway. It barely gets me through from one grow to the next.

I'd buy CBD oil, but don't have the money, and from what I've heard, the CBD from places like H$B are not all that.
Never give advice. Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it.

Nanook
Respected Member

Post by Nanook »

Grow smarter, not harder. Nft ftw 😍
The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.

Nanook
Respected Member

Post by Nanook »

Aspie I made a couple of pills yesterday. These were made from viz's bum pills, and CBD rso.

Now, I tried the butter pill and got the best sleep ever. I'm not sure what's actually in it, you'd have to ask Viz but it 100% worked :)

Maybe worth a go :)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

From what ive read for illness and more serious illness, you want to be buying 00 capsules and mixing the cbd or thc or whatever RSO you get like that out from a syringe and mix it with some sort of oil, i use coconut oil but any oil from olive oil to sunflower is better than none, I just ban marie the mix and to make capsules 20/1 coconut oil/RSO these are known as a bio bombs or so i read, you can also add in a little lechitin into that mix if you like, If ya feel 20/1 is too weak dopuble down on them or make 10/1 and double down on that.

Basically taking it pure as you have been doing alot of it is gonna go to waste cus the enzymes and such like in your liver will just process alot of it, so maybe 10 or 15% gets through to where it`s needed. By adding the fats these are gonna keep your enzymes busy so most the RSO gets through to where it`s needed, another very important thing is to take a spoon of olive oil or eat summink fatty an hour or so before you take the capsules and this will also keep those Enzymes busy so RSO gets to where it`s needed from what ive been told. Taking it pure is kinda a waste without fats or oil firstly. It`s all about keeping the enzymes buzy in your liver if ingesting for illness. In theory a 10/1 capsule is gonna be as strong as taking a pure ml of the stuff less the fats on a medincinal side of things, mind you a 10/1 capsule of full cannabiniod spectrum RSO gets me smashed but i doubt i could do a pure ml of the pure RSO in one go, well i could but i`d be well oiled for a day or so :)

P.S

You could always put pure under your tongue and let it dissolve into your bloodstream via the sublingual gland or make a tinctutre and swill it around under your tongue for a minute or so before swallowing it, doing that it goes straight into your blood steam via the sublingual gland/artery under your tongue and the thc isn`t changed from delta 9 thc which is what you get by smoking a joint. 11 hyroxy thc is what your liver processes the delta9 thc from does by changing the compound of the delta 9 thc to 11hydroxy thc which is alot more ruthless and mind altering. I dougbt that applies to pure CBD rso though but still it`s going into your bloodstream quicker and you should feel effects quicker than eating it doing it this way. I use vg fluid for tinctures which will give it a sweater taste but olive works for tinctures as does strong alcohol, not so much the pure alcohol man that burnt my gob out. :)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Nanook of the north wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 8:26 am
Aspie I made a couple of pills yesterday. These were made from viz's bum pills, and CBD rso.

Now, I tried the butter pill and got the best sleep ever. I'm not sure what's actually in it, you'd have to ask Viz but it 100% worked :)

Maybe worth a go :)
Thanks for the pics and info. I won't have any idea if it will work for me or not. It's not something you can see or feel. Only time will tell. It's not for sleep. I've had sleep problems for 53 years.

It's my mate's first time at making oil and I've no idea of THC/CBD content. Taste wise, it's just like Paki Black. Not sure if it's supposed to taste like that. I did try it straight from the syringe. I rolled it into a small ball and kept in my mouth - trying to dissolve it more, but it just got stuck in my teeth and roof of my mouth. Since then, I've put it on a crisp or small sweet and swallowed it.

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

jimmi2scoops wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 12:42 pm
From what ive read for illness and more serious illness, you want to be buying 00 capsules and mixing the cbd or thc or whatever RSO you get like that out from a syringe and mix it with some sort of oil, i use coconut oil but any oil from olive oil to sunflower is better than none, I just ban marie the mix and to make capsules 20/1 coconut oil/RSO these are known as a bio bombs or so i read, you can also add in a little lechitin into that mix if you like, If ya feel 20/1 is too weak dopuble down on them or make 10/1 and double down on that.

Basically taking it pure as you have been doing alot of it is gonna go to waste cus the enzymes and such like in your liver will just process alot of it, so maybe 10 or 15% gets through to where it`s needed. By adding the fats these are gonna keep your enzymes busy so most the RSO gets through to where it`s needed, another very important thing is to take a spoon of olive oil or eat summink fatty an hour or so before you take the capsules and this will also keep those Enzymes busy so RSO gets to where it`s needed from what ive been told. Taking it pure is kinda a waste without fats or oil firstly. It`s all about keeping the enzymes buzy in your liver if ingesting for illness. In theory a 10/1 capsule is gonna be as strong as taking a pure ml of the stuff less the fats on a medincinal side of things, mind you a 10/1 capsule of full cannabiniod spectrum RSO gets me smashed but i doubt i could do a pure ml of the pure RSO in one go, well i could but i`d be well oiled for a day or so :)

P.S

You could always put pure under your tongue and let it dissolve into your bloodstream via the sublingual gland or make a tinctutre and swill it around under your tongue for a minute or so before swallowing it, doing that it goes straight into your blood steam via the sublingual gland/artery under your tongue and the thc isn`t changed from delta 9 thc which is what you get by smoking a joint. 11 hyroxy thc is what your liver processes the delta9 thc from does by changing the compound of the delta 9 thc to 11hydroxy thc which is alot more ruthless and mind altering. I dougbt that applies to pure CBD rso though but still it`s going into your bloodstream quicker and you should feel effects quicker than eating it doing it this way. I use vg fluid for tinctures which will give it a sweater taste but olive works for tinctures as does strong alcohol, not so much the pure alcohol man that burnt my gob out. :)
Thank you Jimmi for all that info. I do feel I am wasting it by taking it neat. I have thought about heating some up and mixing it will tobacco and smoke a few spliffs as it will remind me of smoking solid.

I may have to go the coconut route. I don't like olive oil and I don't drink alcohol.

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

If your sticking them up your bum, well from what i was told if your not wanting to feel the phycho active effects, well to reduce that then stick them in shallow, if you stick them in deeper you`ll get phyco active effects. Summink to do with different glands up your arse. Summink ive never fancied sticking them up backside myself :)

Again that probably won`t matter so much if using pure cbd RSO/coconut capsule mix, it`s more for full spectrum of cannabinoids in the capsules and reducing phycho active effect of thc. :)

P.S

Theirs alot of waste putting it in a joint as well in comparison to other ways of taking it, but i still do it at times, theirs always a syringe on building up tray with RSO in. :D

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

jimmi2scoops wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 2:12 pm
If your sticking them up your bum, well from what i was told if your not wanting to feel the phycho active effects, well to reduce that then stick them in shallow, if you stick them in deeper you`ll get phyco active effects. Summink to do with different glands up your arse. Summink ive never fancied sticking them up backside myself :)

Again that probably won`t matter so much if using pure cbd RSO/coconut capsule mix, it`s more for full spectrum of cannabinoids in the capsules and reducing phycho active effect of thc. :)

P.S

Theirs alot of waste putting it in a joint as well in comparison to other ways of taking it, but i still do it at times, theirs always a syringe on building up tray with RSO in. :D
Nothing goes up my arse, mate. I ain't gay or French. The wife has some organic coconut oil. I may heat some of that with a blob of this oil. I'll have to take it as is. I hope it'll taste okay. :sick:

Nanook
Respected Member

Post by Nanook »

pmfsl, why are you scared of up the arse? its not like its a dick mate?

Return to “Medical Cannabis”