Real CBD oil trial

Medicinal & health benefits of cannabis
Nanook
Respected Member

Real CBD oil trial

Post by Nanook »

Hi all,

First of all a MASSIVE thank you to Viz for giving me a sample of what CBD oil is like - I cannot thank you enough mate :) This is a LEGAL CBD non-THC product!

As you know I am a grumpy git at the best of times :lol: I have also been suffering from alcohol and anxiety and depression issues - IE cant have just one drink etc. I have road rage every single time I go out ( even in tesco with trolleys ) and been a generally angry dad shouting first thinking later!

So yesterday one of the kids was ill - Friday night the wife was up all night so I decided to take the other 2 out for the day and take home some gifts to cheer them all up.

I rubbed a 1/4 grain of rice ( if that ) of CBD oil kindly donated by Viz to me after previous chats about my issues before setting off.

I got them both dressed, the car ready, change bags etc and off we went. I didn't even shout once at other vehicles, or the kids and didn't overtake - I was SHOCKED!
Got to town... I hate town.... and I felt great - gave a few quid to a busker, gave £5 to help the heroes and took the kids round a few shops - game, clothing places etc and was really happy and no matter how many daft questions were asked, it didn't bother me I just kept answering them!
We then went to the hairdressers..... over an hour waiting and I was again quite content - Oddly I also noticed I wasn't mucking about on my phone but was paying full attention to the kids.
Burger king next.... they have a kids play area and constant screaming for another hour was noticed but again... it didn't worry me in the slightest!
We then went home, got stuck behind a lorry doing 40 and I just sat there quite content with no rage at all and no attempt to bother overtaking as I usually would.

Returned home and my wife asked the kids how it went - great mum! Dad didn't shout once or moan in the car or scream at anyone else.... yes, obviously I have been in a bad place for a while and I regret that :(
I felt energetic and keen to keep active the entire day. NO feeling of stoned etc just more like contentment all day.

One thing I did observe was later on that day I had a couple of shandies and a few bongs and felt a bit tipsy tbh - I'm not sure if it accentuates the weed/alcohol or maybe I was just tired by this time.

I tried some again today... decided to take 2 of the kids out for a walk in the woods ( 3rd one was glued to xbox and the wife is still ill )
Again contentment noticed, no shouting even tho I had the worst behaved hooligan with me asking a gazilion questions the entire walk. Again no road incidents... Now this may be a coincidence but I doubt it - I shall continue my trial of what might allow me to be a better person :)

THANK YOU VIZ <3
These users thanked the author Nanook for the post (total 2):
TommyT (Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:59 pm) • Budgie (Sun Feb 06, 2022 10:53 pm)
The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.

London Seed Centre   The Cannabis Experts - You Tube
Nanook
Respected Member

Re: Real CBD oil trial

Post by Nanook »

I'll need your full recepie now so I can make my own - even the wife is happy with me for a change :o

IMO
Known User

Re: Real CBD oil trial

Post by IMO »

A lot of people talk bad of cbd like it’s not really cannabis but the benefits are real, it certainly chills you out and helps me with abit of pain and just generally just has a calming effect. I’ve found the same I don’t really get road rage but some cbd and I am just way more chilled.
These users thanked the author IMO for the post:
Budgie (Sun Feb 06, 2022 10:55 pm)

Return to “Medical Cannabis”