Medical Cannabis is an Excellent Pain Reliever for Long-Term Cancer Symptoms, Says New Study

Medicinal & health benefits of cannabis
duke
Respected Member

Medical Cannabis is an Excellent Pain Reliever for Long-Term Cancer Symptoms, Says New Study

Post by duke »

These users thanked the author duke for the post (total 3):
Stickylemonz (Sat Jun 04, 2022 2:54 pm) • Jayme Ream (Sat Jun 04, 2022 2:56 pm) • The Aspie Toker (Sat Jun 04, 2022 4:27 pm)
sussex pet rescue fundraiser https://sussexpetrescue.org
help rescued dogs by donating for good karma and because its nice to give, :thanks:
link to diary viewtopic.php?f=26&t=7385

Jayme Ream

Re: Medical Cannabis is an Excellent Pain Reliever for Long-Term Cancer Symptoms, Says New Study

Post by Jayme Ream »

love love love!
These users thanked the author Jayme Ream for the post:
duke (Sat Jun 04, 2022 9:11 pm)

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Re: Medical Cannabis is an Excellent Pain Reliever for Long-Term Cancer Symptoms, Says New Study

Post by The Aspie Toker »

I am on some new medication for cancer and I'm not allowed any cannabis oil. Smoking it is okay though.
These users thanked the author The Aspie Toker for the post (total 2):
duke (Sat Jun 04, 2022 9:11 pm) • Jayme Ream (Sat Jun 04, 2022 10:32 pm)
Never give advice. Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it.

duke
Respected Member

Post by duke »

Jayme Ream wrote:
Sat Jun 04, 2022 4:06 pm
love love love!
hi the israeli s are well ahead of the rest in research i just wish the powers that be would accept there findings as fact but it seems noone is qualified enough for the cruk to trust of fund,sad.
The Aspie Toker wrote:
Sat Jun 04, 2022 4:28 pm
I am on some new medication for cancer and I'm not allowed any cannabis oil. Smoking it is okay though.
hi aspie theres seemingly a few new treatments coming along i was reading about the new ones there testing using virus to fight cancer cell growth link https://www.ibtimes.sg/first-ever-human ... n=readmore ,just wish they would hurry up and find a non chemo treatment that works.
strange you not allowed the oil but can smoke i guess theres some contraindication,best of luck.
These users thanked the author duke for the post (total 2):
Jayme Ream (Sat Jun 04, 2022 10:32 pm) • The Aspie Toker (Sat Jun 04, 2022 11:01 pm)

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Post by The Aspie Toker »

duke wrote:
Sat Jun 04, 2022 9:18 pm
hi aspie theres seemingly a few new treatments coming along i was reading about the new ones there testing using virus to fight cancer cell growth link https://www.ibtimes.sg/first-ever-human ... n=readmore ,just wish they would hurry up and find a non chemo treatment that works.
strange you not allowed the oil but can smoke i guess theres some contraindication,best of luck.
Hi mate,

Before I was allowed these drugs I had to speak to some top doctor. He asked what I was already taking. I told him all the legal stuff and then the illegal. He said I can't take oil with it.

These are pretty serious drugs. I have to have my blood pressure taken every week and blood taken every two weeks. I also have to carry a card with me at all times stating I am on these drugs. It is strange that I can smoke it but not take any oil. The drugs are abiraterone and prednisone - the latter I've had before.
These users thanked the author The Aspie Toker for the post:
duke (Sun Jun 05, 2022 9:09 am)

Return to “Medical Cannabis”